• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Honda Tuning Magazine Feb/Mar 2012 - The Ferrari Alternative

start a" name my nsx" thread alex.But it should have some personal meaning kinda a reflection of your bubbly personality.

Congrats Alex! I stopped reading Honda Tuning awhile ago, can anyone scan this article so I can read it? Thanks

PS: Welcome to the club:wink:

Congrats Alex!!! The feature looks great!

As for a car name? "Backside Bruiser"

For all that are confused, I drove Alex's car from Michigan to Florida, where I met Alex, and then hopped into another vehicle to return home. My butt was literally bruised for THREE DAYS.

While they do look great, those seats do not agree with my backside.

Congrats again, I cannot wait for ths show. I will have an annoucement of my own in regards to TV when the time comes... ;)

Alex, Congratulations!

Your car always looks great.....except when mine is park next to it! JK.....no I'm not. :biggrin:

Seriously though, another great reconginition for you and the car you tastefully modified! Love it!

BTW name it what B names her car. "The Sex Kitten" I can't tell you why cause I have no idea, I'm sure she can explain it. ~M

Congrats Alex!!! The feature looks great!

As for a car name? "Backside Bruiser"

For all that are confused, I drove Alex's car from Michigan to Florida, where I met Alex, and then hopped into another vehicle to return home. My butt was literally bruised for THREE DAYS.

While they do look great, those seats do not agree with my backside.

Congrats again, I cannot wait for ths show. I will have an annoucement of my own in regards to TV when the time comes... ;)

Have to agree on the seats. Riding for 10 minutes in those is enough. :)

Have to agree on the seats. Riding for 10 minutes in those is enough. :)

Pleeeeease, my seats are comfortable.

I drove to Orlando last month no issues and last year I drove to Miami from Atlanta in these seats....

but I do like Cody's name....Backside Bruiser!!!

Wow, that's monstrous, congrats on the publicity. Love the last airstrip vids where you were representing the NSX very proudly as you demolished your competitors.

Congrats Alex! I stopped reading Honda Tuning awhile ago, can anyone scan this article so I can read it? Thanks

PS: Welcome to the club:wink:

It is a good club to be a part of.

Here is the scanned article below (I am not happy how the article came together but whatevera :cool:)

Pg1.jpg

Pg2.jpg

Pg3.jpg

Pg4.jpg

Specs.jpg

Two Walmarts and two book stores and no Honda Tuning!:mad:

I hope to have a personal copy soon. See you at C&O February 5th :biggrin:

Back