• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HondaRopa 2010 (Netherlands)

I am not very familiar with HondaRopa. Is this typically a popular event for NSX owners, or for individuals outside of the NL? It certainly looks to be a significant event. Thanks for any insight.

HondaRopa is a German event, where the biggest Honda Club takes the trophy and will be the organiser of the next event. For the first time now it's a club outside Germany :biggrin:
It's an "All Honda" event, with many 1000's participants. Not NSX exclusive
Greetz
Eric

Good info, thanks! I plan to be there if I can, at least for the main day of the event. It falls just in line with the end of my summer vacation. I will be doing a road trip with the girlfriend somewhere in Europe, destination undecided, and will try to end it with a stop in the NL I guess! Most of my work on the NSX should be complete by then, so hopefully I will have it up to a basic show-and-track standard (minus the 1000 insect guts on my front end after a long road trip :biggrin:).

Back