• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hope to buy an NSX soon!

Hello All,
I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I hope to be an NSX owner by next year. My current car is a camaro Z28 convertible with a few basic mods, but once I get back from my 15 month deployment in Baghdad I will reward myself with a new car, and I've always dreamed of having an NSX! I had also considered maybe getting a C5 ZO6 but I really want something more exotic. Anyways, I look forward to learning all I can from this community so I can make a good decision when I get home!

get the NSX, I spent 2 days driving a C5 Z06 on a track at racespringmountain.com and I only drove a 03 NSX for 20 mins. I knew which car to buy. Its not the power but it handles so much better than a vette, the VTEC kicking in. I guess you have to drive one..... :biggrin:

If you want exotic...get the NSX...an exotic car is rare and its awe-inspiring...corvettes are fast and they look cool...but I see them every day...and I live in a city that gets snow 6 months a year!!:eek: And I am not talking about seeing just one...I see 5 or 6 a day...as for mustangs...I see 30 of them a day...lol...spend the money on a "hand built" car that is as beautiful to see as she is reliable.

Dam:cool:

Welcome to the NSX Prime forum. Choosing a new car when you get back to the States is a great gift for yourself no matter what car you choose. You will learn a lot about the NSX on this forum. There are many NSX experts on this forum. As for choosing a gift for yourself, I do recommend doing your research to see what is the perfect car for you. I have driven a stock C5 Z06, and it is faster the my stock NSX. The NSX definitely handles much better. Like damthatbeaver says, a Corvette is a dime a dozen (not in his exact words). When was the last time you saw a NSX? Hope you choose the NSX over the C5 Z06. Stay safe in Baghdad.:smile:

Back