• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hottest RED NSX

Hottest RED NSX

• OSCAR_DRIVER

Votes: 45 30.4%
  • 35LNSXR

Votes: 54 36.5%
  • 96CXT1

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • ALEXV

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • BUTTER78

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • JACKYOLONDA

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • MICHAELMAO

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • MOSES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RACINGHEART

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • REDNA2X

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I don't like them because they look like add-ons. If they were integrated into the stock bumper, parking lights, etc., it would be much mre factory looking and better. But these days you go down the street and every civic and 10 year old corolla has LEDs stuffed in some nook and cranny. New accord has them and I guarantee the next generation civic will too. Now everyone has to have them, they are like the new start button.

These aren't terrible, and I don't mean to give the impression that I hate them. They are OK... but IMO, and that is my opinion and everyone has one, it takes a little away from cars that are otherwise truly well done. That's why I said half a point and not 5 points. LOL

iPad made me post the wrong smiley. I wasn't rolling my eyes, it was a wink.

Someone should post Jeff's, Racerlings car......I know he passed, and the family sold the car, but it should have made the list.:cool:

Someone should post Jeff's, Racerlings car......I know he passed, and the family sold the car, but it should have made the list.:cool:

You know, you're right. If anyone has pics please post.

I was just thinking there is one glaring omission from this list, simply because I didn't thnk of it but I don't know why no one else did either. That was the Procar NSX with all it's unique carbon parts and rare NSX-R items. Let's make sure this car gets a nomination next time.

I was just thinking there is one glaring omission from this list, simply because I didn't thnk of it but I don't know why no one else did either. That was the Procar NSX with all it's unique carbon parts and rare NSX-R items. Let's make sure this car gets a nomination next time.

We don't typically agree on much... But this is one I do agree with!!! :biggrin:

Back