• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hottest RED NSX

Hottest RED NSX

• OSCAR_DRIVER

Votes: 45 30.4%
  • 35LNSXR

Votes: 54 36.5%
  • 96CXT1

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • ALEXV

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • BUTTER78

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • JACKYOLONDA

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • MICHAELMAO

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • MOSES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RACINGHEART

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • REDNA2X

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
On 3.5ltrnsx's pics Surprised nobody has noticed the gauge cluster yet!:wink:

Yes, It is real.

I did :biggrin:

I had to go back and double check and make sure this was a US LHD car :cool:

I apologize not having any shots of his car earlier, the 1 single picture I posted initially was all that was in the Nominations thread.

I even went as far as searching for his screen name both on prime and google/images to find more shots of his car. Very very impressive.

I did :biggrin:

I had to go back and double check and make sure this was a US LHD car :cool:

I apologize not having any shots of his car earlier, the 1 single picture I posted initially was all that was in the Nominations thread.

I even went as far as searching for his screen name both on prime and google/images to find more shots of his car. Very very impressive.

His car is incredible. Being lucky enough to work on it here and have some seat time delivering it to him. There is no cost spared. Seriously amazing in the drivers seat. Sounds like a V8 at idle and a F1 car under boost. Soooo much torque! Driving ambitions did a great job on the engine.

Thank you everyone for leaving positive feed back on my car.
I have enjoy every moment of driving my nsx. Thank you Brian at Souce1 for taking care of my car from the time i bought the car till now.
Btw Chris will u able to upload or adjust my recent photo to the first post so people wont miss seeing it?
Thank you very much
Sky

Thank you everyone for leaving positive feed back on my car.
I have enjoy every moment of driving my nsx. Thank you Brian at Souce1 for taking care of my car from the time i bought the car till now.
Btw Chris will u able to upload or adjust my recent photo to the first post so people wont miss seeing it?
Thank you very much
Sky

Sky, Updated!!!

Also updated Butter78 and Moses as well. Enjoy guys!

484133_508651009149190_244653577_n.jpg

337282_508694155811542_413857790_o.jpg

beea1948.jpg

60f600f2.jpg

621788_508688789145412_1780239531_o.jpg

Last edited:
Sky's NSX is not Hot, its SMOKING. Interior alone already convinced me. I think the only thing he's missing is the quafe transmission which is on sale for 18K right now. :biggrin:

I voted for Oscar cuz he's my boy :cool:

His car is incredible. Being lucky enough to work on it here and have some seat time delivering it to him. There is no cost spared. Seriously amazing in the drivers seat. Sounds like a V8 at idle and a F1 car under boost. Soooo much torque! Driving ambitions did a great job on the engine.

Always been a fan of 3.5s car since it surfaced. What front lip is that? I think I need to order one lol.

Damn, left out again........:wink:

couple quick photo shot of my recent car

IMG_9890.jpg

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff440/skylenguyen/]IMG_9858.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff440/skylenguyen/IMG_9847.jpg

IMG_9831.jpg

IMG_9749.jpg

IMG_9682.jpg

This one gets my vote !!! Looking good Sky !!! How is that 3.5 holding up ?

Oooooh I see 3.5Lnsxr creeping ahead of Oscar!! Oscar you better start posting some photos with your girlfriend on the car buddy, this is a tight race, you have to pull out all the stops. :D

Also I can be bribed with good beer and food, I can close the poll as soon as you have one more vote than he does. Same for you 3.5lnsxr... If you offer better food and more beer than oscar I'll close the poll before anyone else has a chance to vote for him. HAHAHAHA

Last edited:
Is nothing I can do right now, but been relegated to second, looking @ that INCREDIBLE car of 3.5 .. is actually quite an achievement! Leave alone the other reds! Here is some damage control on a lost battle! LOL

DSC_0621.jpg

DSC_0618.jpg

DSC_0502.jpg

DSC_0613.jpg

Oscar

I think not having 02+ OEM side skirts killed ya Oscar. You needed a little to get over the hump and you just didn't have it. 3.5lnsxr brought his A game. Damn, so close!!! LOL...

Although personally I'd almost give you a point for popups, and take away a half point from 3.5 for the add on front LED's. Penalty!!!

they're not shabby imo; they look like they are level 2 s4play new generation leds.

i didnt feel that it detracted from the beauty of that nsx at all imho.

Although personally I'd almost give you a point for popups, and take away a half point from 3.5 for the add on front LED's. Penalty!!!

Back