• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

houston get together!

hey guys,
we haven't get together for a long while, how about a get together this memorial day weekend if the weather is nice? a drive, and dinner or something like that! how about it? i know not many of us show up at this year txpo so may be we can get a better turn out this time and see everybody!

let me know what you guys think!

stromrider

I'm in, anytime, any place, anywayzzzzz! :D

stormrider said:
come back monday so we can all roll together!!

i get back monday late. i happen to be on vacation for the remainder of that week. I'm down for whatever after that assuming carmen hasn't planned anything for us. NSXs and S2Ks mang!

great!

so far so good! i hope we will have a good turn out! and i can't plan or firm up anything until i find out whats the weather going to be like that weekend! so stay tune guys!!!!

I would love to hang with the Houston guys on Memorial Day, but I already committed to be at Mid-Ohio instructing Friday thru Sunday that weekend. Next time....

Besides, the body damage incurred during the last gathering (Austin) has not been fixed yet!

AH MAN, Tommy, PLEASE make this another weekend! I want to make it. Memorial weekend is bad. Oh well...if I miss it, I'll make the next.

Tom

loNfastNSX said:
ah come on Tom

Whats Vegas anyway, huh? Gambling, legalized prositution, money, 24hr party.....where was I going with this? Oh yeah, stay in town and play with the X-boys. Gotta admit, Its a tough choice.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I was wondering if you were going to vegas too! hahaha, that's an idea. A "meet" in vegas...woooow.

Just take pics...I'll just pretend I was there. :/

well, i am think about having the houston nsxers gtg at least once a month! so next time tom you can make it too! i still hope the weather will be nice next weekend!

So whats the plans for the drive??

ok, guys! the gtg is coming this sunday, looking forward seeing all of you out there!! so don't be shy please show up!! 3 austin nsx brothers will be joining us too!!

the plan so far is meeting sunday morning between 9:30-10:00 at hwy 288 near Paul's crib and we will head to kemah for brunch!! and we can hang out a little and Paul will lead us on the return path back to houston for a cart racing!! and i think paul will give us direction to the shopping center near his houst on 288!! we welcome any suggestion, idea and input to make this gtg a fun and great event!!

stormrider said:
ok, guys! the gtg is coming this sunday, looking forward seeing all of you out there!! so don't be shy please show up!! 3 austin nsx brothers will be joining us too!!

the plan so far is meeting sunday morning between 9:30-10:00 at hwy 288 near Paul's crib and we will head to kemah for brunch!! and we can hang out a little and Paul will lead us on the return path back to houston for a cart racing!! and i think paul will give us direction to the shopping center near his houst on 288!! we welcome any suggestion, idea and input to make this gtg a fun and great event!!

suggestion: postpone so Tom can join, hehehe, just kidding. Have fun and be safe everyone. Tommy's helping me find my X so i can join with an X instead of an S!

We'll be in Beaumont this weekend (actually going tomorrow through Sunday), but might make it over to Houston on Sunday. Though we won't have an NSX there this time, the move is going to happen in July. Hope to see you guys soon.

Ben

beckertb said:
We'll be in Beaumont this weekend (actually going tomorrow through Sunday), but might make it over to Houston on Sunday. Though we won't have an NSX there this time, the move is going to happen in July. Hope to see you guys soon.

Ben

Ben,

Glad to hear it, and welcome to Texas! If you are in the area and free, please feel free to visit with us. Doesn't matter what you drive, you're more than welcome. I'm sure you’re pressed for time, so I don't expect it, but the more the merrier! :D

Best Regards,
- Z

Back