• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston NSXers drive on Sept 9th

The local S2KCA group is having a drive. I'm a member with them because they are very active along with the most part, responsible.

In any case, if anyone wants to go on a drive through some nice twisty country roads, please post here.

Here is the thread

1. Matt_337
2. slashmatt?
3. Wheelman?
4. davidf
5. Nick2JZ
5. kdirty130 + 1
6. Fastrunner
7. Carl Ramsey
8. Gman?

Last edited:
I might be interested in this! Don't have the NSX anymore, but my Boxster S should fit in alright.

Anybody is welcome. Just post if you are for sure about the drive and I will get you added to the list on the other forum

A porsche - Ewww!! don't let those a$$clowns into our Honda group drive.:wink:

I've updated the list at the top and am in communication with the S2KCA group for the total number

For those with a question mark next to your name, please confirm

By the way, david, there are a couple of guys coming from Beaumont for this drive so you won't be the only one from there

I've updated the list at the top and am in communication with the S2KCA group for the total number

For those with a question mark next to your name, please confirm

By the way, david, there are a couple of guys coming from Beaumont for this drive so you won't be the only one from there

Yeah Matt I believe one is Mark. I'll caravan up there with them. Thanks.:smile:

Bump. Hopefully everyone can still make it. I've been doing an "anti rain dance" every morn. before work for ya'll. :tongue:

More details to be released as the date gets closer.

In the past we would meet approximately 8am at a gas station/McDonalds to give you an idea.

I may try to go, if my car is running again by then. I'd like to meet some of you guys and I keep missing the other drives.

Guys, there is a 40% chance of rain for this but here is the directions for the start:

Start time = I would like to leave at 7:45am, but we will be on the road by 8am
Northwest Starting Place = Starting place. there is a Luby's cafe on Hwy 290, just before FM1960 where we will me. The parking lot there, should be large enough.
Finish = Brenham Airport cafe, and we need to be there by 10:45-11:00am

Please PM me to confirm that you are going and I will reply with my cell phone #. I need to give a final head count to the organizer.

Last edited:
Sorry guys I won't be able to make this one. My car won't be ready unfortunately. Have fun and see you next time.

I will be in Houston on the 9th, but not in the NSX. I'll probably in the F-car. What time are you guys going to be back in town. I need to drop my parents off @ the airport (Hobby) @ 3:30

Ben

Ben,

You can head back any time. The drive is going to take us to Brenham for lunch. People peel away then.

Send me a PM if you're in

Back