• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX CRAZE (spring) May 21st-23rd in Houston, Tx

Z, you're the man dude,. When ever you want to work on the X, let me know. Believe it or not, after 13 years of ownership, there isn't much I can't repair on the X. I diagnosed the AC blower motor problem on Sunday, simple relay fix. I need to drive her more I guess???

Last edited:
"I got here a pie for someone..."

Gotta post this (all in humor!)... :D

35650houstonnsxcraze201.jpg

9krpm, great to meet you man! Perhaps one of the cleanest/sleekest Berlina black NSX'es that I've seen for as long as I can remember! :cool:

Thanks for organizing this Scott. I had a great time.

Hey Raymond,
It was good seeing you again after all of those years (this is Donald's brother).

For everyone else,
Have fun caravaning down to Vegas in the fall. That is something I would have liked to do. Oh well.

Sweet Pics mayday!!!

I had a blast in TX guys... you are all stand up NSX owners..... Great event!

I did make it back ok... just swamped from missed work days...

I look forward to seeing you guys again in the Fall and also at NSXPO

For everyone interested in parts that I didnt get to... please contact me.

I cant remember who grabed the Red Intake manifold... but please call since were sending a new batch in.

Regards

Sweet Pics mayday!!!

I had a blast in TX guys... you are all stand up NSX owners..... Great event!

I did make it back ok... just swamped from missed work days...

I look forward to seeing you guys again in the Fall and also at NSXPO

For everyone interested in parts that I didnt get to... please contact me.

I cant remember who grabed the Red Intake manifold... but please call since were sending a new batch in.

Regards

Ross, I was the one that got the Red Intake manifold cover. I didn't see you the next day and so didn't get to give you the stock one. I didn't get to say bye to you either. Well I'm glad you made it home safe. Thanks for everything Ross. I PM'ed you about the cover.

JP, thanks for the awesome pictures and a great write-up about the event. Thanks for coming out and joining us at the track in the heat. Please thank all the members at MayDay Garage from all of us at Prime.

Rahim

Sorry for the short video. By the time we arrived the festivities were wrapping up. I managed to put a few clips together so it was not a total loss.

Click on the image to view the video

I want to say thanks for you guys putting this thing together! I had lots of fun at Todai and at MSR. Wish I could have made it out to Grandsport, would have made it easier to get to know some of you better. I am looking forward to the next time! As for all you Houston guys, if you are planning any get togethers, please send me a PM or an email if you have my address because I get busy and don't log in here for months!
Again, nice meeting you all!
Teddy

Oh yeah, almost forgot! Very nice pics and video of the events and the after party action on 288!
T

Back