• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How about a regional section for NSX sightings?

I for one would be very interested in having a section where we could go and post to every time we spotted another NSXer from our NSX. This section could perhaps have a regional breakdown (for me, SoCal or, more specifically L.A. area) so we wouldn't have to scan every post about NSX sightings to know whether or not they occured near us.

I have met other NSXers in this manner and figured this would be an especially good way to meet all the local NSXers.

On that note, a westbound yellow NSX crossed in front of me at the intersection of 2nd Street and Broadway in Santa Monica. I was heading north on 2nd at the time. I thought the driver might have spotted me as I saw the yellow NSX again turning eastbound on to Santa Monica Blvd (which is the next block).

And on Monday or Tuesday, I saw a blue NSX parked on Main Street in Santa Monica.

Of course, NSX sightings don't happen THAT often to merit such an addition to the Prime forum, but I thought I'd offer the suggestion anyway.

------------------
--akira3D ('00 NSX-T red/black #113)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

I'd be happy to set something up. Do you think it would be better to create a section for each region, then post sightings there? I don't think such areas would get too many posts so it wouldn't be too much to read through. Plus then people could advertise regional events there. Let me know what you think.

You're right. A more generalized region based section would be ideal.

At the very least, we could breakdown into regional sections similar to that of the NSXCA (Southwest, Southcentral, Southeast, Northwest, etc.).

Back