• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How about an Indy meet/drive in September?

I was wanting to put together an Indy meet for sometime in September. I was thinking doing something similar to our Southern Indiana meet last year, where we met in Columbus (Indiana), or, maybe met at the Hubler Acura dealership in Greenwood. Possibly meet around 10am, head out for a drive around 11, lunch around 1, drive a bit more and call it a day.

Let me know what interest we have for the first 3 Saturdays in Sept. (2nd, 9th, and 16th).

Maybe we could get some of the S2000 or any other Honda enthusiasts to join?

David

djdrock said:
I was wanting to put together an Indy meet for sometime in September. I was thinking doing something similar to our Southern Indiana meet last year, where we met in Columbus (Indiana), or, maybe met at the Hubler Acura dealership in Greenwood. Possibly meet around 10am, head out for a drive around 11, lunch around 1, drive a bit more and call it a day.

Let me know what interest we have for the first 3 Saturdays in Sept. (2nd, 9th, and 16th).

Maybe we could get some of the S2000 or any other Honda enthusiasts to join?

David

I would perhaps be interested in doing this :biggrin: I'm going to the PDR doctor next friday, maybe if they take that little dent out I'll be ready for a drive. The later date would work for me.

Great! This may just prove to be the best way of getting together. Thanks for the invite.

This sounds great. I'd love to get together with some NSX people from Indiana, however I know the 16th is out for me. Kings Island day for my company. Already promised the girlfriend that we're going. :)

Ild like to come for a run if my schedule alows :)

timothyaw said:
I'll try to make that. If I do come, I'll meet up with the northsiders at the Target.

the Target in Castleton between 82nd and 86th???

I know I don't have an NSX but am really considering buying one after I graduate from ISU. I remember seein a silver NSX with what looked like to be Roja R2-5 wheels. My vote is for the 16th if you guys don't mind me coming :) If not, it's ok, won't take any offense to it

Luke

Just to clarify to the last 2 posters who missed my earlier post(s), it is Sept. 9th. :smile:

bobert486 said:
excellent, what time sept 9th and im assuming its still at the fishers target?
jackson

No, some guys are meeting at the Fishers Target to come down. It is in Brown County. See my earlier earlier post referencing the S2000 meet, and meeting up with those guys.

Thanks for the clarification djdrock. Sorry I didn't catch it earler lol. Newbie mistake of the century. Hopefully will be there at 8:30 on the 9th (depending if I don't get lost lol). If anyone coming from Terre Haute that's going there, let me know. Really looking forward to meeting you guys there :)

Luke

Have some bad news guys. Looks like I'm not goin to be able to make it. Really good friend I haven't seen in over 6 months is coming down to spend the night so I'm goin to end up hanging out with him for that weekend. Hope you all have a good time at the gathering and looking forward on meeting any of you fellers at future gatherings :)

Luke

I'm planning on going Saturday but will more than likely meet up with the group at the McD's at the exit at SR 46 since I live on the South Side of Indy. Might even hang at the Whiteland exit and fall in with the group of North siders as they pass through on 65 if I get the timing right.

Back