• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How bout them Lakers?

They should've played Brown or Morrison. Might've made the difference.:rolleyes:

they don't know the scheme yet, i think they may have been more of a hindrance.

They should've played Brown or Morrison. Might've made the difference.:rolleyes:

They're not on the active roster yet. Will be after the all-star break.

They're not on the active roster yet. Will be after the all-star break.

Morrison and Brown need to get more minutes on the floor. But that foul Brown did last night towards the end of the 4th qtr was crazy, lol :eek: :biggrin:

Morrison and Brown need to get more minutes on the floor. But that foul Brown did last night towards the end of the 4th qtr was crazy, lol :eek: :biggrin:

I missed the game. What happened?

I missed the game. What happened?

I think he meant the block Brown had was crazy...he got called for a foul but was a bogus call. He chased down one of the hawks going for an easy layup..snatched it out of his hands on his way up...he blocked it/caught it at the same time. A really athletic move. Something Radmanovich couldn't have done that's for sure.

Jeff

It seems like he steps up when Kobe doesn't. I guess the bench can beat some teams out there by themselves.

^^^
That's soooo true!! And also now with Chris Mihm out of the lineup, we'll see how this all plays out. But LO and PG have been playing really well now that they've adapted to their style of play since last years start when Pau was traded.

Did anyone watch tonight's game? WHAT A GAME!!! :eek: I almost had a heart attack. I really wanna see them put Brown or Morrison in the mix but I guess that's until the Lakers are settled enough in their game.

Close game, although it shouldn't have been. It seems like the Lakers do well against stronger opponents, but struggle with weaker ones. I guess they think they can over look them. But they are professional players... I'd like to see how well/badly they do against a team like the Detroit Lions. Who knows, they might be able to get one win this season :tongue:.

The Lakers aren't perfect and we know that. Disappointing game tonight but we're still #1. Although I feel iffy about the signing of Stephan Marbury over to the Celtics. How many superstar players does the celtics need? Damn! :confused:

The bench, in particular, was pathetic tonight..........shooting 16% (3/19) and getting outscored by Denver's bench 47-7 :eek:

Back to back and flew in to Mile High early AM and played with a couple of hours of jetlag... They didn't rest well at all. Of course there is no excuse when you lose a game, especially when they shot over 50% yesterday...

Anyway, don't forget that Denver was the 3rd seat in the West so it is not a pushover opponent. You get to lose a game or two when you won so many already....

As far as Marberry... I think the it is the honeymoon period. Once that is over, it becomes the poison that you can't refuse... I don't think it is a good fit there. In fact, didn't the Timberwolve got rid of Marberry because Garnett had a problem with him?

Back to back and flew in to Mile High early AM and played with a couple of hours of jetlag... They didn't rest well at all. Of course there is no excuse when you lose a game, especially when they shot over 50% yesterday...

Anyway, don't forget that Denver was the 3rd seat in the West so it is not a pushover opponent. You get to lose a game or two when you won so many already....

As far as Marberry... I think the it is the honeymoon period. Once that is over, it becomes the poison that you can't refuse... I don't think it is a good fit there. In fact, didn't the Timberwolve got rid of Marberry because Garnett had a problem with him?

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Game tonight! We'll see how they do away against portland...:eek:

another loss.... I think Gasol is losing gas..... He played all summer and for the Olympic... Now, playing center when he is more of a forward... I hope Bynum comes back soon....

Back