• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How long did you wait for your HP Evo's?

Well I ordered mine almost 4 weeks ago.....thru Discount tire, they are still 3 weeks out? They tell me mine take longer because they are chromed locally? What color did you order? thks Brent:biggrin:

When I had my HP's, they took about a week. Not too long. Mine were the black w/ss lip.

Damn, don't order chrome!! I have been waiting a month, I just called HP Motorsports, it will be end of August or September maybe??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Has anyone ever seen a "chrome" Evo? I am beginning to think, they don't make them!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hi

I am still waiting for my HP EVO light silver with polished s.s. lip. The dealer was paid about $1200 8. february and I am still waiting.

I have gotten little to no information from the dealer and that is beginning to pi** me off. I have phoned HP Racing a couple of times and I talked to them again today.

The last message I got from HP Racing was mid to late july and now they say mid to late august. "US Customs keep giving us trouble" was there last message.

I have no idea what to believe now.

Regards

Texas91Brent said:
Has anyone ever seen a "chrome" Evo? I am beginning to think, they don't make them!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I have the first set of HP EVO rims every produced and they are done in chrome. HP Design used my car as a demo vehicle and as far as I knew, they were the only set that were produced with a true chrome lip. If I remember correctly, my set too a long time to, the main reason....time. So if you are waiting a long time, it's because of the process of chroming that lip. I hope this helps.

Please post photo of chrome Evo's....thks:cool:

d781df6d.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

Back