• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How long until the next white male President?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steveny What about the white vote for him? You act as if only blacks voted for him, Over 50% white females, He won more votes in historically red states, White suburbs, white middle class and the white youth vote!

I think white America saw in Obama as a person who said they would bring back something to the middle class working folks.

He won more of the white vote than did Kerry.

just my .02 worth

Steveny What about the white vote for him? You act as if only blacks voted for him, Over 50% white females, He won more votes in historically red states, White suburbs, white middle class and the white youth vote!

I think white America saw in Obama as a person who said they would bring back something to the middle class working folks.

just my .02 worth
The middle class will be screwed when he lowers the threshold because he isn't going to create enough revenue by just adding an additional tax on people over 250k. There are just way too many poor people having tons of kids all with their hands out. The middle class will pay for them too. Mark my words as they will ring true soon enough.

Last edited:
when he replaces the stars on the flag with chicken, ribs and watermelon, he will be replaced.:eek::biggrin::tongue::smile:

That would only be ok to say if you were Dave Chappell. Don't forget the double standard. Did you forget the double standard again?? Tisk Tisk. Shame on you.

The middle class will be screwed when he lowers the threshold because he isn't going to create enough revenue by just adding an additional tax on people over 250k. There are just way too many poor people having tons of kids all with their hands out. The middle class will pay for them too. Mark my words as they will ring true soon enough.

Steveny, this is a PM exchange from a Prime member. I'm not going to say who wrote it out of respect of privacy, but it really open up my eyes with the way he put it. I wish I can write like that.

A nation of beggars can only be appeased a bunch of exploiters.

It's gonna take things to get a lot worse, before they will get better in the long run.

Does a nation of atheist, agnostic, disbelievers who live for today: f' tomorrow, f' all you want - get an abortion whenever/however, do-good-for-nothing losers (ie. food-stamps, section-8 FREE housing, medicaid = free healthcare for poor, energy-utility credits = can't afford it so gov't pays, disability benefits, AND unemployment payments). Good lord, Charles Darwin must be rolling in his grave: natural selection and evolution has been defeated.

I'm a dr' and I live w/ my parents... $50k (4) years undergrad + $25k (2) years post-bach' + $225k (4) years grad'/med-school. I never asked for a handout, a loan I couldn't handle, or a short-cut. I LIVE AT HOME, as a 30yr+ old, share an Accord w/ my mom, have my own NSX, share an SUV w/ my dad, etc'.

Like 50-cent said, 'it's on fire & let the mother fucker burn, I ain't concerned...' When all the gov't breaks, first to go will be all freebies (section-8 rent, medicaid, food-stamps, unemployment, disability, fuel/utility credits, and so forth). Like in Jurassic Park, 'life will find a way'... those meant to survive will.

Come on steven, I was asking about the white vote across the board that voted for him, you are trying to say that all those white voters are now going to be having alot more kids so they can have their hand out to get money from the government?? Or are you talking about blacks that have their hands out?

Sounds a little like the "R" word too me?

There appears to be alot of self loathing among white people. Yes, whites screwed up throughout history, exploiting all races of color they came in contact with. However, no white person in america now, has ever owned a brown person, but they still feel the need to loath themselves.

Obama, played the race card, he made white people second guess themselves, questioning if they were closet biggots. Unfortunately, the averge person is very ignorant, spoon fed by empty suits in the media. So they have no critical thinking skills.

MC Cain was as bad as Obama.

People no longer want to be resposible for themselves. The younger generations are being brainwashed by mtv to believe that freakish behavior is normal. There are no more standards of right and wrong. What once was right, is now considered to be wrong, what once was wrong, is now considered to be right.

This country was never founded by god, it isn't even a christian nation. All of the governments of the world are antichrist. They are against everything that Jesus has said he would do. Only God and Jesus can make the changes we need. No pinheaded party hack, or pakalolo smoking tree hugger can make the necessary changes.

Hang in there, real change is comming soon.:eek::eek::eek::biggrin:

Last edited:
Steveny, this is a PM exchange from a Prime member. I'm not going to say who wrote it out of respect of privacy, but it really open up my eyes with the way he put it. I wish I can write like that.

It's gonna take things to get a lot worse, before they will get better in the long run.

Does a nation of atheist, agnostic, disbelievers who live for today: f' tomorrow, f' all you want - get an abortion whenever/however, do-good-for-nothing losers (ie. food-stamps, section-8 FREE housing, medicaid = free healthcare for poor, energy-utility credits = can't afford it so gov't pays, disability benefits, AND unemployment payments). Good lord, Charles Darwin must be rolling in his grave: natural selection and evolution has been defeated.

I'm a dr' and I live w/ my parents... $50k (4) years undergrad + $25k (2) years post-bach' + $225k (4) years grad'/med-school. I never asked for a handout, a loan I couldn't handle, or a short-cut. I LIVE AT HOME, as a 30yr+ old, share an Accord w/ my mom, have my own NSX, share an SUV w/ my dad, etc'.

Like 50-cent said, 'it's on fire & let the mother fucker burn, I ain't concerned...' When all the gov't breaks, first to go will be all freebies (section-8 rent, medicaid, food-stamps, unemployment, disability, fuel/utility credits, and so forth). Like in Jurassic Park, 'life will find a way'... those meant to survive will.

Vance,

Whoever wrote that to you is a pathetic self-righteous and selfish individual who lied about wanting to help take care of people when he applied to medical school. By his contempt for atheists and agnostics, I would also say he is also a hypocrit of a Christian.

Regards,

Danny

eddiensx Man you are right about that!! Only Christ can help the way our world is! No man can change things unless there is some mad praying that is going to happen, but the god of this world still has his emps (sp) at work in our nation.

OK back to cars

This country was never founded by god, it isn't even a christian nation. All of the governments of the world are antichrist. They are against everything that Jesus has said he would do. Only God and Jesus can make the changes we need. No pinheaded party hack, or pakalolo smoking tree hugger can make the necessary changes.

Hang in there, real change is comming soon.:eek::eek::eek::biggrin:

The purpose of a "Godless constitution was designed to avoid religious persecutions. Protestants migrated to North America was because they did not want to be part of the Roman Catholic. The Separation of Church and State is so that Church cannot be the state - A medieval mentality. By saying the Constitution is without God is just flat out a lie or misinterpretation. Every founding fathers we had, including all presidents, including Obama (from his own presentation) is in the category of God Fearing person.

The fact that We are currently split in the middle with Atheism/Religion does not mean it was like that back in 1776. The freedom all of us enjoyed is the result of our current split of demographics. Why answer to God if you don't have to? I can do what ever I want without having a guilty conscious. Abortion rights activist don't care for the value of life; men and women can cheat behind each other's back without having to worry about getting caught.

Why do you think a true Christian family is often a close, tight family. Parents are happily together for life with less financial stress, and children who follow the rule of God stay our trouble and go through good education without incidents? It is the religious family value that is holding this nation together, not Atheism. Since the hippy movement of the 1960's, the divorce rate has exceeded 50%, hence the increasing social issues of single parent or fatherless children.

The fact that the world "God" is absent from our constitution is the excuse for atheist to do "what ever they like." It is just sad that soon the majority will be atheists and the religious group will be one to be persecuted.

California Prop 8 is the perfect example. We want to stick a finger up God's ass but we want some thing he has offer. They are so shameless by presenting that as a "human right's issue," instead of "religious rights issue."

I love the episode of South Park when Cartmam ended up in the future finding out there are different branches of Atheism and tried to kill each other.

By believe in Atheism, the fallacy is to make Man his own God; therefore, they can make up rules as they go.

Therefore, under Prop 8, who is violating who's rights in the name of "Human Rights?"
1in_god_we_trust.jpg

Where is "God" in the Constitution?

The mistake modern secularists make is obvious. They take a twentieth century concept like "secularism" and read it back into the Constitution. They take a concept that didn't even exist in the eighteenth century and attribute it to the framers of the Constitution. Unfortunately, this is a very common mistake. The fact that the word "God" does not appear in the Constitution means little. It is actually a rather shallow observation. The reality is "God" is in every word of the Constitution, including the punctuation. Below the surface of the words in the Constitution, there are a mountain of ideas that made its formation possible. The belief that God exists and that all nations of the world are subject to Him sits on the summit of that mountain. As the Supreme Court of Florida said in 1950: "Different species of democracy have existed for more than 2,000 years, but democracy as we know it has never existed among the unchurched. A people unschooled about the sovereignty of God, the ten commandments and the ethics of Jesus, could never have evolved the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. There is not one solitary fundamental principle of our democratic policy that did not stem directly from the basic moral concepts as embodied in the Decalog and the ethics of Jesus . . . No one knew this better than the Founding Fathers." Note 3.

Special Note: Even if the word "God" was in the Constitution it probably would not make any difference. Secularist groups like the ACLU would probably dismiss it as a mere formality. There are 50 reasons to believe that this is true. Since secularists dismiss all references to God in the state constitutions, there is no reason to believe that they would behave any differently with the federal Constitution. Their commitment to secularism will not allow for the possibility that they might be wrong. Interestingly, in 1915 there was one state supreme court which said that the reference to "in the year of our Lord" in the U.S. Constitution was a reference to Jesus Christ! Note 4.

For a more in-depth discussion of how monotheism and the Ten Commandments influenced the U.S. Constitution read new my booklet: "The Ten Commandments For Beginners." Visit: www.mytencommandments.us for ordering information.

Last edited:
No disrespect was assumed.

I know a few families with the last name Thompson. Is there someone in particular you're referring to?

Of the pineapple orchards on the Islands. One of the ladies married a friend of mine and has lived on the mainland for like 30 years. He's a retired Navy guy, white guy from Boston, but she is a native. It is a joke of hers that all the natives are related to her.

Miner

Vance,

Whoever wrote that to you is a pathetic self-righteous and selfish individual who lied about wanting to help take care of people when he applied to medical school. By his contempt for atheists and agnostics, I would also say he is also a hypocrit of a Christian.

Regards,

Danny

Danny, most people go to medical school for one reason, good financial return. If every Doctors out there want to help, why aren't they out there in places where they can help those who are really in need? Where is the selfishness of the statement when the idea of over handing out freebies could have major financial impact to our nation. The whole point is, we as human beings are selfish creatures. Why buy an NSX? Why not buy a 10 years old civic and donate the money to the poor? Why should the government be the one to distribute money around - after over taxing it. The social issues of East LA, Compton is due to the fact that people are so used to the hand outs that they have no desire to improve.

If today the doctors of this nation only make $60ks a year, few will participate in that field.

There is a good reason why we live here in the US because we're the only one get to burn our flag in the name of free speech; be the president after hanging out with a domestic terrorist, and con the poor to wage war against people who succeeded in life and believe it is within their "right" to do so because their leader elect said so.

Sorry, can't agree with you on that one. It is not about selfishness, it is about learning to use a fishing pole instead of waiting for the fish to be handed out.

Why do you think people want to be able to have cell phone in Cuban? Why do you think People in Shangahi want their Bentley, or Russians with their Ferraris? Because now they can. For over sixty years, they were under the handout program as long as you do what you're told.

Those who cherished Mao, Castrol, Lenin, etc all promised fairness, all promised good lives, all received the warmest welcome of any leaders, but every one of their system failed, or ready to fail. The fact that when your leader is telling you "we will help you" is the root of all excuses turn those slow getters into none getters, and the price will be steep. When you loose the will to improve, you loose the sense of living. It take a alcoholic person a lot of effort to work out their problems, few have, or will succeed - They are the one who constantly want hugs, praises, and financial support from their friends and family. Those who never fall that low understand the value of life, usually move on and figure how NOT to be a burden to society, and I applause them.

We as a nation is changing all right, backwards. There is a good reason great empires fall. Just look at the greeks, Romans, Mongos, and the good old "God save the Queen" Great Britain.

Is it hypocrisy? Or a choice to compete in a real world with a great sense of reality?

Last edited:
People no longer want to be resposible for themselves. The younger generations are being brainwashed by mtv to believe that freakish behavior is normal. There are no more standards of right and wrong. What once was right, is now considered to be wrong, what once was wrong, is now considered to be right.

This is way off topic but makes me think of the NEW YORK STATE POLICE OFFICER I had a conversation with tonight who had a PHUCKING TONGUE RING in ON DUTY. WTF is wrong with this country?????:mad:

Sounds right on the mark to me. I see it every day and it makes me ill.

Had an eviction today. Drove by the house on the way to court. a BRAND NEW CLS 550 with the paper plate in the window sitting in the driveway and a new DTS and Esclade too. It's all about priorities I guess. They should jail the assholes for stealing from me and this shit would end. There are no penalties for POS people in this country.

That's how I felt when Bush commuted Scooter Libby's prison sentence.
And Clinton pardon him self after screwing up the house market and point fingers to Bush after he admit his own fault on TV.

Last edited:
Hey, I heard C. Rice say last night that Obama's win made her proud to be an African American. If McCain had one and some white dude said it made him proud to be a white American there would be big trouble. There is a huge double standard here.

Seriously whats the harm in blacks having ONE night to be happy and hopeful about? Do you expect Condi to NOT be happy for Barack? Do you expect older blacks who marched in the 60's for civil rights and got hosed down in the street, NOT to be happy for Barack? Ann Nixon Cooper the 106 year old lady he spoke of in his speech, i guess she shouldn't have anything to be happy about either.:confused: why we always gotta move on and forget about the past? it seems to still be here?:confused:

As far as the double standard thing, whites have had it a little better than blacks on lots of things, if it was equal this whole black man president thing would be as common as nsx-r spoilers. That don't mean white folk haven't worked for anything or haven't suffered but, there has been some division. History shows it, i didn't make it up.

Again blacks make up 14% of the population in the US. Black people may have voted for him, but since when did ya'll care about who we voted for? :confused: Even if 100% of black people voted for him, its only 14% of the voting population.

Im black, can someone white explain why blacks SHOULDN'T be happy for Barack Obama and his family?:confused:

Explain to me how blacks being happy for about black accomplishments is hurting ANYBODY? Like that little ass 14% matters.

My post is not meant to offend or upset my white friends, so please don't start that( im really shocked you feel that way stuff). If we were cool before you read this we should be cool after you read it,well i will be.

But i honestly cannot see why people getting emotional over the first black ANYTHING, merits such criticism. Now if your man enough to chat about this like mature adults, cool. But if you gonna start with a whole bunch of ignorant pm's and post then don't answer the questions. Maybe we can all see something we didn't see before.

Also, for people wondering how he could be confused with being black, since his mom is white.........when you are called the N-word by whites.....you are 90% of the time being referred to as BLACK.

Last edited:
Here's another one to throw into the mix. Will a Jewish person ever be elected as President?

Steveny Why won't you answer this question? I see another member here states that blacks account for only 14% of the national vote, seems to me that there are a BOATLOAD of white folks that voted for him huh?

When white folks start that well if I had said this or that then I would be called a racist crap don't fly this time. Man up! if you are a racist just come clean and say so.

just my .02 worth

Seriously whats the harm in blacks having ONE night to be happy and hopeful about? Do you expect Condi to NOT be happy for Barack? Do you expect older blacks who marched in the 60's for civil rights and got hosed down in the street, NOT to be happy for Barack? Ann Nixon Cooper the 106 year old lady he spoke of in his speech, i guess she shouldn't have anything to be happy about either.:confused: why we always gotta move on and forget about the past? it seems to still be here?:confused:

As far as the double standard thing, whites have had it a little better than blacks on lots of things, if it was equal this whole black man president thing would be as common as nsx-r spoilers. That don't mean white folk haven't worked for anything or haven't suffered but, there has been some division. History shows it, i didn't make it up.

Again blacks make up 14% of the population in the US. Black people may have voted for him, but since when did ya'll care about who we voted for? :confused: Even if 100% of black people voted for him, its only 14% of the voting population.

Im black, can someone white explain why blacks SHOULDN'T be happy for Barack Obama and his family?:confused:

Explain to me how blacks being happy for about black accomplishments is hurting ANYBODY? Like that little ass 14% matters.

My post is not meant to offend or upset my white friends, so please don't start that( im really shocked you feel that way stuff). If we were cool before you read this we should be cool after you read it,well i will be.

But i honestly cannot see why people getting emotional over the first black ANYTHING, merits such criticism. Now if your man enough to chat about this like mature adults, cool. But if you gonna start with a whole bunch of ignorant pm's and post then don't answer the questions. Maybe we can all see something we didn't see before.

Also, for people wondering how he could be confused with being black, since his mom is white.........when you are called the N-word by whites.....you are 90% of the time being referred to as BLACK.

Ko,

Word. We all should be happy. I voted for Mc, but sure as the sunrise, am ready to stand beside him as our president. As an American who is in the minority bracket, it is exciting to have a non white male elected by the people.
Dr King didn't fight for 'black rights' he fought for 'Human Rights'.
Ceasar Chavez didn't fight for 'mexican rights' he also fought for 'Human Dignity'.
SteveNY mentions that 90% of black people voted for him. For the last 230+ years 99.9% of people voted for the White Guy. So I guess by playing with numbers less black people voted for President Obama than white people vote for the white guy.

White Man Syndrome appears to be running rampant right now. Corvette sales will go up.

Miner

Absolutely no reason we should not ALL feel a degree of happiness just because a large progression has just occurred in our history as a nation. It's completely understandable and I'd encourage blacks (I think african american is demeaning, they are american just like I am unless they are from africa) to feel proud. Why wouldn't they? I think steveny is trying to get at the voting aspect. Feeling proud is one thing, but it's no better to vote a black guy in office because he's black (potentially a very* new phenonemon) than voting a white guy in because he's white. However, we as a society are still absorbing this because if it's always two white guys, the race factor is unknown. I have a feeling that if I was indeed a black guy I would be pumped up as hell. Let's just hope, for everyone's sake, that his legacy is to empower people of all colors and not entrench whatever the system is that has been holding many of them back. I think that's another one of many people's concerns, is he going to serve as role model to fight the odds, work hard, take risks, and succeed which is what he has done, or is he going to increase dependency which helps no one. Go Obama, now you got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back