• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many..

Approximately 200.

European sales by model year are here. There's no breakdown for the NA2 (the six-speed which first appeared in 1997), vs NA1 (automatic transmission cars sold at the same time as the NA2, as well as all cars for previous years, both automatics and five-speeds). Also, my understanding of European car sales is that if a car is manufactured in 1995, but sits in a showroom until it is first sold in 1998, it's considered a 1998 model year car; if so, that affects the meaning of those numbers by model year.

Last edited:
Recently, I've in an add that there were only 22 97+ Coupes besides the Type R+S which is wrong. Some salesman try to make it more rare than they are. :rolleyes:

None sold after 2004.!!
Anybody know the numbers of imported cars from the US & Asia?

Last edited:
I didn't realize there were that few NA2 in Germany. I wonder if mine is the only LBBP in Germany... I still have been lazy and not become active on the European NSX forums, partly due to my terrible German, but I need to. This winter is a slight overhaul for my NSX, so come spring it is coming out like a brand new car.

12 registered NA2 in Germany.
88 registered NA1 in Germany.

Total 100 NSX in Germany in 2009 :cool:
So you can just look up how many NSX are registered thats cool is that a public service in Germany?

We should have that too in Holland.

12 registered NA2 in Germany.
88 registered NA1 in Germany.

Total 100 NSX in Germany in 2009 :cool:

There you go.!:smile:
I know there is Norwegians on this forum that knows alot about NSX's in Norway.
It would have been nice if we Europeans could pop up a list with numbers of cars in Europe.

I traced 30+ NSXes in Norway, of which 90 % where -91 models. All imports. The file became corrupt in a back-up process so I lost both the original and the back-up at the same time. :confused:

2 years ago there were 2 NSXes in Denmark, 75+ in Sweden and a couple in Finland. Maybe Pegi has the current number for FI.

I traced 30+ NSXes in Norway, of which 90 % where -91 models. All imports. The file became corrupt in a back-up process so I lost both the original and the back-up at the same time. :confused:

2 years ago there were 2 NSXes in Denmark, 75+ in Sweden and a couple in Finland. Maybe Pegi has the current number for FI.

According to the list J have got from the department for registration of cars we are 49 NSX's in Sweden.
26 of 1991
12 of 1992
1 of 1993
4 of 1994
1 of 1995
1 of 1996
1 of 1997
1 of 1998
1 of 2001 (mine! http://www.garaget.org/?car=120375 ) (some more: http://www.garaget.org/search.php?q=NSX&type=3&a=0&sort=3&y1=&y2=&p=1 )
1 of 2004
Björn

Last edited:
Thanks, Bjorn
The number I had for Sweden, came from an owner I met a few years ago, and was unconfirmed.

We have right now here in Finland, 3 NSX.

I was the 1st 1 :D

1st 1 is from 93
2nd 1 is from 96
My NSX is from 97

-pegi

Last edited:
We have right now here in Finland, 3 NSX.

I was the 1st 1 :D

1st 1 is from 93
2nd 1 is from 96
My NSX is from 97

-pegi

Pegi.
I found your pictures from your Europe tour - great pics and great car!
Did you look on mine?
Perhaps we should hav a "NSX Club of Scandinavia"?

Pegi.
I found your pictures from your Europe tour - great pics and great car!
Did you look on mine?
Perhaps we should hav a "NSX Club of Scandinavia"?

Hello,

Thank you about your words :) !
I have seen your car, it's pretty nice :) . My 1st S2000 had same colour, it's fantastic color!
NSX club of Scandinavia, yeah why not!

At lesat at Scandinavian NSX Meet. :smile:
Going to Germany is a bit too far for a weekend.
But to keep to topic, I only know of two NA2s in Norway. Both Acura.

From start of production, there were around 450 imported into the UK. We're in Europe too;-)
There have been a small number imported in addition to the official cars. Mostly early autos.
UK owners estimate there to be around 300 left, as there have been quite a lot written off. A certain amount have also been exported. My last car went to Hong Kong, where NSX's are pretty rare.
With regard to NA2 cars, I think something in the region of perhaps 100 were imported.

Cheers,

James.

Last edited:
If i remember correctly there is a Red NA2 Acura in hazerwouden. (he's on this forum)

Yep, that's me with the red CTSC NA2.
I also still have the silver NA2 which I will be putting up for sale again shortly
So at the moment it seems I am owner of 25% of the NA2 NSX in the country :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ah I forgot your cars :D

Then there are:

2x Orange
2x Silver
1x Red
1x Purple
1x Blue
1x Yellow

Ofcourse there could be more
I guess that will be it.
I'm nearly sure the 2002 Berlina Black show car at the AutoRAI was not from Honda Netherlands.

that was back in 02 or 01... time goes quick.

Back