• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How to turn an NSX into a Ferrari

the horror, the horror!?!

It's ok, sometimes we need a refresher to check ourselves... :biggrin:

RP-Motorsports said:
repost times 10

It's like an ex-wife, a bad dream, a STD, a stray dog, a collection agency, a kid that looks just like you who happens to be your h.s. sweetheart's...

It just won't go away!?! :eek:

But it's all relative, I guess... doing a Fiero to Murcielago conversion probably infuriates a diehard Pontiac enthusiast somewhere in middle-America, just as an NSX to F50 conversion probably infuriates a diehard NSX enthusiast somewhere else. I'd assume to some who esteem the F50, the NSX is no different than what the Lambo' owner perceives the Fiero or MR2 to be. :frown:

I've always wanted to do one of those Fiero to Diablo kits, but I'm afraid I'd sink thousands into something I would never end up finishing.

I'm more of the type who isn't in to converting cars.

A NSX will never be a NSX-R.

A NSX will never be a Ferrari.

A old car with Diablo-look-a-like exterior does not make it cool or a Lamborghini.

And so on :tongue:

|Adeel said:
I'm more of the type who isn't in to converting cars.

A NSX will never be a NSX-R.

A NSX will never be a Ferrari.

A old car with Diablo-look-a-like exterior does not make it cool or a Lamborghini.

I agree with the last two but any NSX can be modded to outperform an "R" version. Although from a purist's view you are correct, if it wasn't born an "R" then it can never become one.

The NSX is a classic design and should not be "molested "........with these "kit conversions", no matter the quality of the conversion parts or the skill of the fabricater.

You would'nt find a Ferrari being converted into another make of car.....why do this to an NSX?

CFNSX said:
You would'nt find a Ferrari being converted into another make of car.....why do this to an NSX?

I’ll bet there are tons of Ferrari owners who dream about turning their Ferrari into an NSX.

Alas, can’t be done…it would be too much of an upgrade.

This thing has got to be a pig to drive. It must be about 400 lbs heavier now. Whatever floats your boat I suppose, but...I'll pass.

Back