Howd I do?

I just bought a 91 silver w/ 33k miles 1 owner 5,spd. bone stock all sevice done, no paint work, clean title. for $28,000. I felt like the prices for these cars were all over the place! Theres a guy selling a 91 with 14 k miles that wants $45,000 Are these people are out of their minds! :confused:

BESTOUCH said:
I just bought a 91 silver w/ 33k miles 1 owner 5,spd. bone stock all sevice done, no paint work, clean title. for $28,000. I felt like the prices for these cars were all over the place! Theres a guy selling a 91 with 14 k miles that wants $45,000 Are these people are out of their minds! :confused:

hmm i hope it wasn't within snap ring range....

when you go to sell you will like the people who are asking big bucks. when your buying you think those people are nuts. drive your car for awhile you will see you got a great deal and you'll think its worth alot more.

BESTOUCH said:

Nice.. That seems like a pretty good price to me.. I too just bought my first NSX, picking it up on monday and I am excited/nervous as heck..

My car is a bit less desireable, but not too bad.

1991 black/ivory w/ 39k miles, 3 owner 5spd, bone stock, service lagging but comes with all parts for water pump/timing belt, in snap ring, front lip had to be repainted due to hitting an 18 wheeler retred, other than that no work. clean title, for $27,500.

I'd say the price I got for the car is good, but not fantastic.

-Jer

pvmike said:
You scored even if it's a snap ringer. Nice job!
I agree. Snap ring range shouldn't cause you to not get a car if it is the one that you want. You can usually use that as a factor to work the price a little bit on it anyway.
Either way, Congrats on the purchase !!!!

i just paid 29000 for mine and when you drive it you forget about the price! people look at you like you a dam martian because its so nice.

BESTOUCH said:
I just bought a 91 silver w/ 33k miles 1 owner 5,spd. bone stock all sevice done, no paint work, clean title. for $28,000. :confused:
yikes & holy smokes! you actually bought that car???? wow, when i did very thorough research on it i found there had been 4 owners and it was totalled, then rebuilt.

(just kidding :)

sounds like you got a pretty sweet deal, very kewl... congrats!

thanx guys for the positive feedback! Now if i could just figure out why all the bolts on the body panels are scrathed up and the paint doesnt match? Is that normal for honda?.............JUST KIDN!, I will post pics after the 18 19 evos get here.

Last edited:
wanna make a quick grand???
I'll bring you $29K tomorrow :biggrin:

BTW, where did you find it???

Back