• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Howdy Burbel

Nice to finally meet/wave-at ya this morning. I was in the black & tan casually strolling my way to work at 10am.

You can usually find me haunting the Wells Branch and Parmer areas.

------------------
'96 Black/Tan NSX-T : Dali Street/Race SwayBars

Hey Soulstice/X-Wing, how's it going? Where in Pflugerville do you live? I'm off of Settler's Valley, myself. I noticed you at the light in front of HEB, it just took me awhile to catch up!
smile.gif

Have to organize a little get together here soon, I've been promising to take my Mom and show her a few other CenTex NSX owners, but I've been waiting for David to get his car back together first.

I also was OMW to work, just running a little late this morning!
smile.gif

I live right behind that HEB in a new subdivision called Sarah's Creek.

I am definitely game for a get-together. Just shoot me an email and I'll be there.

Catch ya later on the street sometime!

------------------
'96 Black/Tan NSX-T : Dali Street/Race SwayBars

Both of you please plan to attend NSXPO 2002 in DFW.

Y'all come now, ya hear?

Originally posted by Soulstice:
Definitely planning on it. Can we register for it yet?

The registration packets are done and going to be mailed by American Honda any day now. They will be mailed to every NSX owner that Acura / American Honda has on file. This is the same database that is used for recall notifications. Now, we as NSX owners don't see these pesky notes showing up in our mailboxes like, say, BMW owners, but you get the point. :)

Yes, we're a little behind in this area, but it's because we're been focusing our time on delivering the best NSXPO yet. The dates are announced, as are the registration fees... find them on the official NSXCA website, here:
http://www.nsxca.org/

Mark the dates on your calendar and keep the money available in your checking account, because NSXPO2002 in Dallas / Fort Worth is a GO, and it's looking like

There are a number of exciting announcements about NSXPO that will be coming out in the next few days. They will appear on NSX Prime, NSXSC.COM, and the NSXCA email lists. Keep an eye open for them!

EDR

Back