• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HSC at the Detroit auto show

Here are a few pics, more later.
DSC_8112.jpg

DSC_8114.jpg

DSC_8115.jpg

DSC_8300.jpg

DSC_8301.jpg

DSC_8299.jpg

Last edited:
I tried like hell to get in it, they wont let you on the stage.
They wouldn't even open the doors. :mad:

Even the Ferrari guys let me sit in there cars.

prova4re said:
I tried like hell to get in it, they wont let you on the stage.
They wouldn't even open the doors. :mad:

Even the Ferrari guys let me sit in there cars.
That's a bummer. Did you sit in an Enzo? If so, pics man! :D

Thanks for the HSC pics.

The Enzo was not there this year, because it is last years model.
But here is a pic for you PHOEN$X. :D
The HSC rear looks way better in person. The 3d tail lights are cool. But it looks like a vete rear end.

fb936907.jpg

Last edited:
What do you think, is this the same HSC like in Japan or is this a new one??
How many HSC has been build yet ??

fb936635.jpg

fb9368fa.jpg

fb93691c.jpg

fb93696c.jpg

I was thinking of buying this car. It has a 2 year wait.
DSC_7980.jpg

DSC_7986.jpg

This Ferrari is ugly.
DSC_8510.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't take those pics my buddy Dado did. I left my camera in the Ferrari booth, and it is now lost. :mad:
My wife wants this car. (its so pretty looking) :rolleyes:
DSC_8334.jpg

prova4re said:
I left my camera in the Ferrari booth, and it is now lost. :mad:
Sorry to hear about your camera, I knew those Ferrari people were thugs (maybe they knew you were a Honda fan at heart). :D I bet you got some sweet pics too, I hope you get it back.

The Merc doesn't do anything for me. I'd sell it and use the money to buy my dream cars.

The HSC is pretty ugly, IMHO. The shape doesn't flow like the 360 Modena or even the Mercedes. I always liked the Jag XJ 220 shape but they didn't quite finish that car off the way they should have.

I wish Honda would employ some artistic designers like Ferrari does and realize that price/performance isn't everything. If it was, everyone would be driving a porsche or corvette.

I like the fact that I get stares from people every day who wouldn't give a 911 turbo a second look despite the fact that the porsche is much faster.

Marc

I agree Brian, that new front-engine Ferrari is pretty ugly.

Marc: I like the XJ220 too, I wouldn't mind if Honda copied the lines and just updated the interior & mechanicals. Also, I wish someone would do that for the Countach, and create a modern version that's easy to drive, ergonomic and reliable, yet retain that super-exotic shape. I would be in heaven. :)

What's up with the side view mirrors on the HSC. Are they cameras?

The Saleen S7 is amazing! Too bad it doesn't have ABS. I think that is silly. I remember reading about it and they said it was like driving a NSX with WAY more power. I have wanted one ever since. :)

NetViper said:
The Saleen S7 is amazing! Too bad it doesn't have ABS. I think that is silly. I remember reading about it and they said it was like driving a NSX with WAY more power. I have wanted one ever since. :)

And WAY more expensive..

Last edited:
How much are S7's by the way? And why does the HSC now have the "A" on the front, but it's still right hand drive?

Back