• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HSC=Next NSX?

AndyH said:
:eek: I Love it......the front end is beautiful........any pix for the rear?
Hows about
03tms.jpg
03tms03.jpg
03tms02.jpg

Seats are ready for 5-points. That's a whole lot more important to me than a non-functional spoiler.

Hi

I read at vtec.net that somebody mention that the picture have been altered in the front where it is black.

You see a normal "fence" on the left side and "Photoshop black" on the right side.

On Vtec.net they ask if there is a electric motor inside there?

Who knows.

I like the front, but not sure about the back yet...but okey I take two..:)

regards

I just had my dealer put my name on the list for this car. She will attempt to get me some more info. She thinks it will be either a spring or fall '04 release.

I cant tell what kind of engine that is.... 6? 8? anyone?

I love it! Is there a real pic of the back??

That's looking like a V6 under the hood.

What's up with the tiny mirrors? Is Honda going with closed-circuit cameras in their place?

I just came from my garage and my NSX to view these pictures. There are so many obvious similarities that carry forward from the "old" car that I can't help but think that this is the new NSX.

I really like the rear end, actually. The sides where the windows and the doors are don't really do it for me, though. The front end is decent, I guess. Sort of plain front and sides.....not really radical enough IMHO.

Rubber Chicken said:
Yeah you can definitely see that there is a possibility for some kind of Mclaren or Diablo door type system. The handle is at the top of the car, and that would seem awkward for a normal swing open if you ask me... it'd only make sense to open upward.

I think it is unlikely. Take a close look at this picture:

03tms03.jpg

You can clearly see the weather strip cover the top of the door like in the current NSX. If the door were to swing upwards, it would likely strike the big bulge in the upper right portion of the picture. Also note the roofline on the opposite side (right side) is continuous and there are no cutouts for a gullwing like on the Mclaren.

Im guessing that the handle looks higher because the roofline is going to be 1-2" lower.

Viper Driver said:
That's looking like a V6 under the hood.

What's up with the tiny mirrors? Is Honda going with closed-circuit cameras in their place?

I saw a show on Honda concept cars not too long ago(dont remember what show it was) and all of them used cameras in place of mirrors. Very trick. I think even the TL concept had them.

There is no doubt in my mind that I will buy this beauty and

keep my current original NSX as well. The garage is already longing for this beast from the East. Go Honda!!
and
Gimme it now!:eek: :D :eek:

Our NSX is too good a car and Honda too proud a company to not have followed the original with another slam dunk.........

i think it looks too much like a modena and an enzo. i wish honda would come up with a completely unpresedented style.

those "suv spinners" have got to go.

i don't see any benefits in having a door swing up diagonally.

having said that... where do i sign? i want one.

Oh my God!!!

That is absolutely awesome. An NSX with some Enzo thrown in. Oh man, this better than I could have ever hoped. Honda rocks!! My mind is completely shot. I can't think of anything except for how to get one of these in my garage.

hey apeltier,

Your signature is longer then your post. You may want to shorten it :)

Yeah, the car looks okay, but I would need to change the wheels.

-FurryNSX (aka Teddy Bear King)

All kidding aside, that car rocks!!! Up until this point, all speculation and concept drawings of what a next gen NSX was like generally didn't inspire me.

This one does!!!!!!

I never thought I would say this, but if this is what the next gen NSX is like, I may need to move on from my current 95.

If it ends up being some other entirely different car, I may end up having a completely new favorite car.

-Randy

I hope they still call it NSX. I hated when they killed the CRX for the Hans Del Solo. Just think it would be HSCPrime, sounds like a bank website:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If this indeed will show up as a 2005 model, I don't think there's anybody want to have a 04'... and for all those people who was asking if he/she should wait for the new Nsx??

A BIG DEFINATELY YES!!!

However, as I looking at the picture with ours (current nsx, even NA1) I don't feel it's outdated... Honda did a very good job...

By all means, bring it to US... I'm ready for getting a third job to get this car.... :D

Back