• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hugo coming to Norcal?

I don't need the kit but may drop by to hang out and chit/chat.

We've done tons of door panel removals to install CF trim and stereo so if anyone needs pointers on what not to break I'd be happy to help out.

I did some research on various car forums that have similar issues and there was mention of Amsoil light grease doing the trick.

I think this one is it:

http://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-product/grease/synthetic-multi-purpose-grease-nlgi-2/?code=GLCCR-EA

I haven't done anything yet.

I did some more research and think that this should help in addition his kit:

https://www.scienceofspeed.com/inde...ssories/billet-window-regulator-retainer.html

- - - Updated - - -

I created an event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/738059199657511/

Last edited:
Ah Dam! I just realized I'm out of town on a biz trip that weekend. Anyone wanna pick up my NSX and take it over for me?

+1

B2Finity
Speedy93
relapse
Dhalsim
racer-ex
MidnightSun
roondogg
NSX167
mickeylex
nimdivino
DaBee
nsxpinoy
Yawwn
Silvek

Updated list:

B2Finity
Speedy93
relapse
Dhalsim
racer-ex
MidnightSun
roondogg
NSX167
mickeylex
nimdivino
DaBee
nsxpinoy
Yawwn
PriusNsx

I spoke with Jon last week and he'll have drinks and snacks. We are planning on starting at 9 am, but I'll make sure that works for Hugo.
Silvek

- - - Updated - - -

in for food or bbq?? only??

BBQ sounds awesome, I'll check with Jon to make sure that's ok.

Looking forward to the event guys, should be awesome.

Hey guys,

We're happy to host. Also wanted to let you all know that we will be BBQ'in burgers (& veggie patties) and providing drinks. We are located at 7100 Stevenson Blvd, Fremont CA 94538. It is in the same lot as Critosphere to your left (you will see a green logo for Critosphere, just turn into that lot and keep going until you see our garage).

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Updated list:

mochanges
B2Finity

Speedy93
relapse
Dhalsim
racer-ex
MidnightSun
roondogg
NSX167
mickeylex
nimdivino
DaBee
nsxpinoy
Yawwn
PriusNsx

I spoke with Jon from Trackspec and he mentioned that anyone who is planning on doing work on their car, and it will likely be a good number of us, will need to sign a waiver before doing so. I'm sure there are insurance considerations for him. I've also reached out to Hugo to confirm the payment methods he can and cannot accept.

Updated list below:

mochanges
B2Finity

Speedy93
relapse
Dhalsim
racer-ex
MidnightSun
roondogg
NSX167
mickeylex
nimdivino
DaBee
nsxpinoy
Yawwn
PriusNsx
Darryl

Payment update: I spoke with Hugo and he's fine with taking PayPal as well.

Updated list below:

mochanges
B2Finity

Speedy93
relapse
Dhalsim
racer-ex
MidnightSun
roondogg
NSX167
mickeylex
nimdivino
DaBee
nsxpinoy
Yawwn
PriusNsx
Darryl
Silvek

Yup. I pay paid via PayPal on the spot after getting my windows done. I would recommend you guys have a helper to remove the window regulators. It's a lot easier with two people.

Last edited:
Back