• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hugo coming to Norcal?

Hi everyone, just spoke to Jon and he mentioned if anyone needs any other work done he should be able to accommodate on a first come first serve basis, no appointments. I am having my car aligned while there.

Confirmed Hugo's Paypal address is [email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, all info should be here, but here's the summary:

Sept 12th, at 8 am. You can bring cash or pay via Paypal.

If you have hand tools to help that would be great.

Trackspec is our host, their address is 7100 Stevenson Blvd, Fremont, CA, http://www.trackspecauto.com/
Jon, the owner of Trackspec, is also able to perform other work the day of on a first come first serve basis.
Trackspec will also be grilling food.

Pricing info and how the day will progress is here: 200$ for the parts, and 125$ for partial installs. As you are so many it would be impossible for me to remove all those door cards, so the idea is that all members help each other removing their door cards. We did 15 cars last week in Maryland, starting at 8am we were done by 2pm. While members are removing doors cards I am upgrading regulators, and upgraded regulators can start to be picked up only when all the door cards have been removed. That solution seems to please everyone and is good for the team spirit: the more you help the sooner you are done.

We encourage everyone to arrive as early as they can since late arrivals might interrupt the work flow,

Note that due to liability and insurance reasons, we will need to sign waivers as we'll be working withing the shop.

Can't see it either. All details should be on this thread and not only on FB. What is Hugo's paypal address?

Last edited:
If there is someone coming to the event I need help taking off my door cards thank you. what tools do you need I know you need a Phillips and probably a pair of pliers anything else

Last edited:
Looks like I won't get there till about 9:00, but I took my door cards off yesterday and cleaned the doors, so I'm ready to go when I get there

If there is someone coming to the event I need help taking off my door cards thank you. what tools do you need I know you need a Phillips and probably a pair of pliers anything else

This is helpful if you don't have it I suggest getting a set (you will end up using it eventually anyway)

41UOyPiMT0L.jpg

http://amzn.com/B00KCXMCTM

Hi everyone, just spoke to Jon and he mentioned if anyone needs any other work done he should be able to accommodate on a first come first serve basis, no appointments. I am having my car aligned while there.

Yes, we will be offering alignments and very basic services during this event.

Also, FYI it gets pretty warm in the shop by noon time, so dress accordingly!

Will drop by around noon to help out if anyone needs assistance!

Devin, I will bring your steering wheel so if you want to get it installed while there I can help do it and will bring the proper tools.

Last edited:
I'm on my way. I will probably arrive by 9:30. Thanks.

Good to meet you all today! Here are a couple pictures Victoria took. Hope to see you all at our one year anniversary party on October 24.

A very big thanks to Jon for hosting the event, and to Hugo for his patience and sage advise as we muddled our way through the install.

What a huge difference it made to my windows... and the "one-touch" feature is fantastic!

it was also great meeting a number of folks in the norcal NSX community... I'm sure our paths will cross again.

DeLhDkf.jpg

yKAlkgA.jpg

CSG7yws.jpg

sjkQFIn.jpg

Last edited:
Huge thanks to Hugo for all his hard work and making the trip and huge thanks to TrackSpec for hosting and cooking food for us!

Also, thanks to Daryll who helped a lot of people out.

-Jami

I'm really sad I missed this. I just picked up my '94 last Wednesday (9/16) and the driver's side window is slow as balls... =\ Hope it lasts. Love the car though!

I missed it too and my windows are slow as well. I wonder if Hugo will be offering his services at NSXPO??

Anyway welcome to the NSX world. Give us the details of what you bought and where you are located.

Bought the car from Livermore Porsche for 36.5k otd. 118k mi. I'm currently living in Hayward, but will be driving the NSX to work in San Ramon via Crow Canyon and Norris Canyon Road.

So where are the meets? I'd love to meet folks around here and learn more about the car.

Bought the car from Livermore Porsche for 36.5k otd. 118k mi. I'm currently living in Hayward, but will be driving the NSX to work in San Ramon via Crow Canyon and Norris Canyon Road.

So where are the meets? I'd love to meet folks around here and learn more about the car.

cool..........I work in Hayward so I will keep my eyes open for ya. What year and color? We have a few meets every now and then. I don't think we have one planned just yet but I am trying to get the NSXPO caravan group together this weekend.

It's red '94 with black interior. I live in South Hayward, so if you're around there you might see me around. I'll try to upload some pictures this week so my profile isn't so plain, but the car is all stock so nothing out of the ordinary to look at (on this board at least).

[MENTION=31967]tChan[/MENTION], congrats on your recent NSX purchased. I test drove that car, it was solid! They weren't budding on the price at that time, I'm glad you were able to workout a sweet deal with them! I'm in San Leandro.

I don't have slow windows on my car, but the window alignment needs a slight correction; would love to have Hugo help me out on it. So then next time Hugo is around, sign me up guys!

[MENTION=31967]tChan[/MENTION], congrats on your recent NSX purchased. I test drove that car, it was solid! They weren't budding on the price at that time, I'm glad you were able to workout a sweet deal with them! I'm in San Leandro.

I don't have slow windows on my car, but the window alignment needs a slight correction; would love to have Hugo help me out on it. So then next time Hugo is around, sign me up guys!

DK, Hugo lives in Portugal so probably wont be around our area again for a very long time. But there are plenty of guys who can probably help out. We always talk about organizing an NSX DIY day but it never happens.

Back