• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I got a new front lip: Kei office/Wise sports

Hello All,

I just got done putting my new front lip on. It is a Kei Office/Wise sports lip. Thanks Charles for hooking me up with this awesome lip. I still have to go get the lip 3M'ed after another month or so of curing.

Whatcha think?.....

Well, when you remove the lower bumper piece, you lose the middle crossmember thing. I did make a homemade grill and painted it black and put that in there. Its hard to see in this pic though.

Excellent ! I think that this is the nicest set-up I've seen--very clean. Q--you refer to this as the lip, but it looks like the entire front spoiler to me. Is this an entire lower spoiler replacement piece or a piece which is attached over the stock spoiler/lip ?

Looks very good. Maintains the car's balance but still gives it a smooth edge.

I like it. I think it would look a little better with aftermarket fog lights. For some reason the square ones don't look right in there to me.

One of the better looking lips. Any pics of the whole car? It'd be nice to see how the lip blends with the rest of the car.

Seeing this spoiler in person I have to say that the pictures give it no justice. If they don't make this spoiler anymore Im cutting out my center section. This is the look Im after. Nice. PM me with the address of the paint shop!!! great job on the driving lights. I really want this spoiler.

Last edited:
Hey all. Here is another pic with the whole car. I bought the lip from Charles. He had it used and sold it here on prime.

It does replace the lower bumper piece, so its technically not a lip. Not sure how much lower than stock. I have scraped it a few times though. no scrapes before with the wings west lip.....

Last edited:
I like it. I think it would look a little better with aftermarket fog lights. For some reason the square ones don't look right in there to me.

I think those are the OEM Daytime Running Lamps for Canadian spec cars.

Yes, i have a candian model, ie daytime running lights, kilometers in gauges, etc...

You cant buy this lip anymore, as far as i know. It was made by two companies that are out of business.

Thats why i love it, its rare and beautiful. Now i just need to sell my rims to get the wheels that belong on there.....

Yes, i have a candian model, ie daytime running lights, kilometers in gauges, etc...

You cant buy this lip anymore, as far as i know. It was made by two companies that are out of business.

Thats why i love it, its rare and beautiful. Now i just need to sell my rims to get the wheels that belong on there.....

Oh hamburgers! :frown:

you can get something siliar...I's Impact in Japan still sells it

Look on yahoo auction Japan or call any JDM part importer and they should be able to get these for you.

you can get something siliar...I's Impact in Japan still sells it

Look on yahoo auction Japan or call any JDM part importer and they should be able to get these for you.

Yeah, I have seen that one too. But it isn't very close. I think it attaches on top of your lower bumper and looks a lil funky, just my opinion though.

I must say I really like it.
However, it does look like it is an add on piece and just misses the flow lines of the car a little.
The saving thing is that you have the side skirts that seem to help it blend in.
Does it sound like I'm jeoulousouosous!!!! You bet!!!
Ok, now lets get a group buy on this lip.
Someone steal his and copy it.
Looks real nice!~Enjoy!
Trev
Those Canadian cars are real nice!

Back