• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I got spammed by Tamoske!

Damnit, I gots nuttin!

Because even though he's not producing all the parts, he's still making a little bit of an effort in communication. Banning him would only cut many means of communication with the buyers and him. Basically, giving him practically a, "get out of jail free" card.

As much as everyone wishes he were gone, he NEEDS to be here till the situation is resolved.

Because even though he's not producing all the parts, he's still making a little bit of an effort in communication. Banning him would only cut many means of communication with the buyers and him. Basically, giving him practically a, "get out of jail free" card.

As much as everyone wishes he were gone, he NEEDS to be here till the situation is resolved.
I agree. Unbelievably I still have tiny spec of glimmering hope I'll/we'll get our consoles. The fact that he has'nt told everyone of us to F**K off makes me think theres still hope.:rolleyes:

I agree. Unbelievably I still have tiny spec of glimmering hope I'll/we'll get our consoles. The fact that he has'nt told everyone of us to F**K off makes me think theres still hope.:rolleyes:

let me ask you this. What's worse? the guy that tells you to f**k off to your face? or the guy that smiles in your face, and tells you to f**k off behind your back?

Add me to the list...

I got the same spam email from Tamoske. The guy needs to be off Prime, he really is not contributing to the community in any way.

I got the same spam email from Tamoske. The guy needs to be off Prime, he really is not contributing to the community in any way.

While I see your point of view, I have to agree with Koolaid(post#35).
Kicking him off right now would hurt more than help. He knows that also and that is why he can get away with what he is doing right now.:mad:

let me ask you this. What's worse? the guy that tells you to f**k off to your face? or the guy that smiles in your face, and tells you to f**k off behind your back?
Well I'm ready to move on to another console vendor here but I hate to invest 3/400 bucks then a month later get the console from Tamoske. What to do what to do!!

Well I'm ready to move on to another console vendor here but I hate to invest 3/400 bucks then a month later get the console from Tamoske. What to do what to do!!

What? Tomorrow is Monday. He's shipping everything tomorrow.:rolleyes:

Strange why he is replying on this thread with a new screen name and avatar but is the same person.
Then, trying to get rid of those tail lights under his old name and different avatar from what it was originally.

I am sure that this other "tamoske" is someone else trying to be funny. The problem is that the real Tamoske is so much of a pathetic joke himself that cheap imitators just waste cyberspace.

I am still amazed that some people want to try to avoid "offending" Tamoske so that he might someday actually deliver the consoles. I am even more surprised that there isn't more outrage that he basically is laughing at all the group buyers by still trying to purchase Synergy headers. Synergy refused to do business with him because he should be spending the money on shipping the consoles rather than on a header for his own car. Now he has the brass ones to PM, ebay and also list on this forum those stupid led tail lights in exchange for someone else buying the headers from Synergy for him because Synergy has the class to refuse to do business with him.

Back