• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I got spammed by Tamoske!

Thanks for reporting the abuse of the PM system. I have removed PM privileges for that user.

The other account was registered by another member who was being funny. I discussed it with him and am deleting that whole part of the thread because it is not relevant to anything.

Also: Does anyone have a valid e-mail address for Tamoske? Please to PM or e-mail it to me. (Update: Thanks, got it.)

Thought I'd chime in here... I also got PM's from him exactly the same as ones listed by some of you guys.

Re: GB: For Tamoske's Carbon Fiber door inserts

He has lost PM privileges on this site, at least for now, due to abuse of the system as noted here http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103802 -- that is why you are no longer able to PM him.

If you do not have an e-mail address for him PM me and I will send it to you so you can contact him.

I understand your reason for banning Tamoske's PM privileges on this site, but IMO....I don't know it this is going to help members here involved with the GBs. To me it will just give Tamoske's a bigger or more of an excuse not to answer to the GBs mess. :confused: :rolleyes:

Re: GB: For Tamoske's Carbon Fiber door inserts

I understand your reason for banning Tamoske's PM privileges on this site, but IMO....I don't know it this is going to help members here involved with the GBs. To me it will just give Tamoske's a bigger or more of an excuse not to answer to the GBs mess. :confused: :rolleyes:

I do not see how it will negatively impact anybody involved in the group buys. He already has all the info he needs to ship product or manage refunds, and has had it for months.

He can still post updates to the group buy threads. If he needs to communicate with somebody privately, he can use e-mail. If he needs anyone's e-mail address all he has to do is post asking them to e-mail him. He has not done so, therefore lack of contact info is certainly not the issue. As you will note above I also said that if any group buy member needed his e-mail address they could PM me for it. Nobody has done so.

And actually you don't even need to PM me.. I just noticed he has it posted publicly in his profile as his "instant messaging" address: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/member.php?u=14427

It has been over 60 days.... I am re-instating PM privileges for Tamoske. If anyone feels he abuses the PM system again please let me know immediately, either in this thread or privately.

Back