• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What's this one worth?

You need to remove the duplicated http:// in the link...noobs :)

I was looking at this one, too. I just posted the same link in another thread. I've been looking for a GPW for a LONG time, but I don't feel the temptation from this one.

First, this seller, who has zero eBay feedback is selling two 2005 NSX on eBay. One black, and one white. Both with ridiculously low prices without reserve prices. The seller also asked the payment in full within 3 days after auction ends. That gives you nearly no time to inspect the car. If you are serious about this car, you need to approach the seller outside of eBay.

This car was posted in Prime for sell in 2006. At the time it was in factory Grand Prix White. Right now, if you look closely, it's in PEARL WHITE. It's really hard to find a perfect after market spray paint job, even if you do the price is usually crazy. It also concerns me why they would repaint the car.

I did run a Carfax and the Autocheck. Both checked out clean. If you need I can send you a screenshot. I am not very experience at purchasing used NSX, but I am extremely experienced at trading on eBay. You'll definitely want to do this outside of eBay to protect yourself.

Last edited:
Last edited:
So the general consences is to stay away from this car. It sure looks good in the pictures but they don't tell the full story.

I just got the response from the seller:

Dear jas303,

In payment description is written:
The car is located in Europe and will be delivered to Washington DC, Baltimore or ?? in 10 business days after the payment. Shipment to any state of US (except AL, Puerto Rico and Hawaii) could be arranged for a separate price. The payment must be made in 3 days after winning the auction, otherwise the car will be relisted.

The car is at a dealership in Bremen, which is selling his stocks now. The car is in perfect condition, recently inspected and is selling with a 6 months full warranty.

- mikeeurocars

So my search continues......................

I just got the response from the seller:

Dear jas303,

In payment description is written:
The car is located in Europe and will be delivered to Washington DC, Baltimore or ?? in 10 business days after the payment. Shipment to any state of US (except AL, Puerto Rico and Hawaii) could be arranged for a separate price. The payment must be made in 3 days after winning the auction, otherwise the car will be relisted.

The car is at a dealership in Bremen, which is selling his stocks now. The car is in perfect condition, recently inspected and is selling with a 6 months full warranty.

- mikeeurocars

So my search continues......................

Maybe he can ship you another car in his inventory from Nigeria as well :wink:

Scam

Thank you Prime members for all your input, and my search also continues. Currently I'm searching Ebay, Autotrader and of course Prime; where are some other likely places I should be looking for my NSX?

I think its ugly, the interior looks good,, but the paint, tinted lenes, lip not so good,, but it does raise a red flag,, why did he do all this work on an 05? he could have got 50,000 for it untouched!! yukk,, more to the story,,
could have been a "light roll over" in another country then had the wreck shipped to the USA

Thank you Prime members for all your input, and my search also continues. Currently I'm searching Ebay, Autotrader and of course Prime; where are some other likely places I should be looking for my NSX?

Always good to do a national CragisList search.

Cars.com might be worth the effort.

The first thing I noticed about this car is that it has a black roof and some kind of body kit on it. I have serious doubts as to whether it's even an 05 first of all.

Second thing I thought is that this is a fishy add. Looked like a scam right off the bat. Then like others here I say - why would anyone paint an 05 and do all this bull - cause it's bs.

This is just another scam, and it's for sure a scam after hearing from the "owner" .....right!!!!! :eek:

Man no one on this list would give this car a second thought - well maybe a second thought before they said Naaaaaaaa. No way dudes.:rolleyes:

Wonder why he won't send it to AL(Alabama)? They are in the continental US.:rolleyes:
I wonder if he really means AK(Alaska) and just doesn't know any better? Maybe if I let him know it he'll send me the car after I pay for it in full?:wink:

Back