• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I have Drew's abs bleeder tool

Put me on the list, thanks

To make it easier for everyone, I've compiled an actual list from this thread.
This should make it it easier for anyone wanting to add themselves to the list by copying the list and and adding their name on the bottom.
When the holder of the tool sends it to the next person on the list, please post on this thread that you have sent it and identify user that you sent it to.

Here's the list:
Playswfire
Fireballs_92nsx
stevenlee
makav3li
chudson1549
NSXDream2
excellon
Russ
RC51NSX
steamboatnsx
PKim
Sylvan
dreamerstudio

To make it easier for everyone, I've compiled an actual list from this thread.
This should make it it easier for anyone wanting to add themselves to the list by copying the list and and adding their name on the bottom.
When the holder of the tool sends it to the next person on the list, please post on this thread that you have sent it and identify user that you sent it to.

Here's the list:
Playswfire
Fireballs_92nsx
stevenlee
makav3li
chudson1549
NSXDream2
excellon
Russ
RC51NSX
steamboatnsx
PKim
Sylvan
dreamerstudio

Thanks for compiling the list. It looks like I might get it by 2015 ;)

I PMed Fireballs - waiting for address to send it to.
I'm trying to get a less than 1 week turn around.

For all you ABS folks.
I have just ordered the newer ALB System from SOS. Would I need the tool to do the swap?

If I do not need it to do the job. Then I would pass on it. Let me know quick. I should have the parts today from SOS. :biggrin:

I really need to borrow this tool too... The noise is killing me..
Playswfire
Fireballs_92nsx
stevenlee
makav3li
chudson1549
NSXDream2
excellon
Russ
RC51NSX
steamboatnsx
PKim
Sylvan
dreamerstudio
Jimmynsx

Need help guys, and don't know what I am doing wrong! I bled the brakes, sucked the fluid out, did the button, and now my abs light won't go off. When I turn the car off, it is not on but after about 2-3 minutes of driving it kicks back on. My light never actually has came on until I used the tool. I went back and redid the steps. Everything works properly, just the light is coming on. Help me!

Check the fluid level, I found I ran it dry; Follow the steps, top it off, then start it up, then top it off again. in my case 30 seconds of run time on the pump didn't nearly pump it up as much as normal operation.

I am next on the list to get it but still waiting.

Edit: my car is now in California so it would be easier to ship it to California where my car is for the next few months.
Please PM me when the tool is ready for me to use in California.

Last edited:
Back