• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

I need a logo!!

Anyone want to design a logo for me? I am in the process of setting up a very small company that sells an automated boat to trailer latch to MasterCraft Boats. The name of the product is Ramp-N-Clamp. I need some kind of logo using the name Ramp-N-Clamp that incorporates a boat, trailer, boat ramp, tow vehicle, etc. ???

I have no artistic ability but I would gladly supply a $150 Science of Speed Gift certificate to the creator of the logo I like. Once again, it is a very small venture with very low sales so nothing extravagant is needed. Don’t spend much time on this.

Thanks,

Joe

I resell for a logo design company. Costs about $150. They do great work.

I was hoping to keep it pretty casual and benefit some of our resident Prime talent. I have had a couple sent to me with potential. Plus somebody is going to get a head start on their next SOS NSX project. Win, Win, Win.:biggrin:

I was hoping to keep it pretty casual and benefit some of our resident Prime talent. I have had a couple sent to me with potential. Plus somebody is going to get a head start on their next SOS NSX project. Win, Win, Win.:biggrin:

Then +1 for Oscar.

Back