• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I need some help from someone in Phoenix area...big time!

I have a rattle in the back of my NSX that is going to make me lose my mind. I took the car into SOS and Chris thinks it may be the Tein shock on my right side. The problem is he needs to replace the shock on the right read side with another shock to see if it still rattles on a test drive. Unfortunately, SOS doesn't have any shocks to use.

I am hoping maybe one my fellow-NSX owners might have a shock (OEM, Tein, or any other) that I could borrow for a day or two? Chris will put this shock on and go for a short test drive to see if the noise stops.

I am more than happy to pay anyone for use of a rear shock. I promise it will not be damaged in any way.

Help????

I let Chase know I have a set of OEM's at a shop near I-17 and Central. If that will work and you can get by to pick it up, you are welcome to use it.

Freakin' awesome! Can you please e-mail me the info and when I can pick them up. I will return them to the shop or your home...whichever works best for you!

Rob
[email protected]

Couldnt you swap sides and see if the noise moves? If you can't locate a shock I think it's a very valid option

Couldnt you swap sides and see if the noise moves? If you can't locate a shock I think it's a very valid option

Thats certainly a valid option and solid logic too :biggrin:

I asked Chris/SOS and he didn't seem to think that would work based upon how the noise sounds in the cockpit.

Going to try and get in next week. Will advise after fix!

Back