• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

I think i need NSX therapy

I just had the weirdest thing happen and I did an even weirder thing. I was driving home when I spotted a red NSX coming the other direction. I check the plate "NSX2" (one i haven't seen in person before) and get all excited. Then it pulls over, and the guy gets out to go to a store. I consider that weird because normally NSX's are hooning and you can never catch them. :p

Anyway, i pull into the first available parking space, jump out, and run back to the store. The guy comes out, and i introduced myself, told him i was on NSXprime.com (never know; he may have heard of it), and we organize NSX cruises if he was interested. I pulled out a little business card from my wallet that I've made -- it has NSX photos plus my details in case i ever spot an NSX, then i can leave it under the windscreen wiper. But the guy said "no thanks, not interested".

I took one last look at his NSX, jumped back into my car, and felt sooooooo disappointed... almost heartbroken! :( :( :(

Is it normal to feel like this??? :rolleyes:

BTW, I asked what year it was; it was a '92. From my quick observations it had OEM rims, stock exhaust, red with black roof... so he hasn't performed any of the usual mods us aussie's consider "hardcore modding" :D I didn't get a look at the gearshift knob... but i bet that would be stock too. :D

please dont be so disappointed NeoNSX just be :cool:

i'm sure u will find another NSX sooon . . . :wink:

u can mail ur business card to me :biggrin:

Mate

Don't be too disappointed - I got a similar reaction from a guy driving an NSX with the numberplate NSX88X :biggrin: (his car looked pretty stock as well......at the time :biggrin: )

Keep handing out those cards - once we get a decent sized NSX "community" in OZ I will organise that OzNSXpo I keep talking about (hopefully with the help of Honda Australia).

I have been trying a new way of attracting members - Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31261&item=4548785145&rd=1

An NSX owner from Sydney just purchased a membership overnight and I sent off the application form today. We are also about the launch a joint marketing exercise with a Honda dealer here in Sydney which will hopefully pay dividends.

Keep up the good work Neo!

Thanks guys! I watched video clip of <B>dippy's</B> exhaust and felt INSTANTLY better again. :D

I guess I need to be driving an NSX for owners to treat me seriously too. Maybe I'm being deliberately naive, but i'd like to think NSX owners will be a little more open & friendly than ferrari owners.

<B>Grant</B>: That is a VERY VERY smart way of recruiting!

Hey Grant i see on E-Bay that there is a NSX club in Adelaide. Do you have any details ??

Shana (who I think Neo has put you in contact with) was trying to rally together some NSX owners in Adelaide - not sure how she is going, but I thought I would help her out by mentioning Adelaide in my ebay ad. I do what I can for my fellow interstate NSX owners......

NSXclubofAustralia said:
I do what I can for my fellow interstate NSX owners......

I think we are going to have to put a stop to this Grant!

Interstate buyers have robbed Sydney of 2 Black NSX's this week! Probably the only 2 Black NSX's that Sydney ever had as well!

AU_NSX said:
Interstate buyers have robbed Sydney of 2 Black NSX's this week! Probably the only 2 Black NSX's that Sydney ever had as well!

BUAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D :D :D All the bad boyz in black are coming back down under! :D

But don't feel bad; you still have that hot modified blue NSX in Sydney.... and that stock green NSX. :D All the colours of the rainbow :rolleyes: :D

Back