• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

I traded my Nsx in for a Mini Cooper

I wanted something with some more bling to it. :biggrin:

a3adeec9.jpg

01c240ad.jpg

Didn't take me long to rip the front clip off. :(

85752845.jpg

No room for the BBSC in this car. :tongue:

IMG_0056.jpg

Ever actually seen that car? It's the Alpine demo car from CES a while back. The seat is on motors and slides out the rear of the car. There are no doors. Gotta slide the seat back and climb in and have it put you in the driving position. Tons of work in that car. I really liked it.

Hey, that is pretty handy! You don't even have to check it at the airport.

With all that work you would think they could have a better way to hold the hood open then a 2x4. :biggrin:

I saw that car a couple of years ago at the Spring Break Nationals in Daytona Beach. It was a huge hit there of course.
I thought it just looked like an oversize go-kart and not a real car anymore.
Pretty amazing what those Alpine guys are coming up with those. I haven't seen the new BMW X5 they have out yet. I bet it is something impressive coming from those guys though.

Meeyatch1 said:
Hehe....you like that, eh? :D

That is still not an explanation. I would surmise it means that Prova4re wipes his ass?
Maybe Meeyatch1 needs help with that, or maybe he gets his ass waxed on the track by Prova4re, but that graphic would be a little too risque? :biggrin:

Shumdit said:
That is still not an explanation. I would surmise it means that Prova4re wipes his ass?
Maybe Meeyatch1 needs help with that, or maybe he gets his ass waxed on the track by Prova4re, but that graphic would be a little too risque? :biggrin:

HAHA!! Not the right answer but close....more of a 'I wipe my backside with prova4re,' type thing. Either way....a good jab at my friend Brian. I mean, since Brian's car is doubling as a BBQ these days, no real threat of him catching me at the track or on the road. LOL!! :D

Back