• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I was in a wreck....totaled a toy

A couple days ago I was driving down the highway when all of a sudden it started raining very hard..... I was driving my 04 cobra when all of a sudden the car started to hydroplane(sp) out of control. I crossed three lanes of traffic and was hit by a Semi spun around and then was ran over by the trailer.....His rear wheels hit the rear 1/4 panel and bounced just over the cab of the car...... I honestly thought that was the end, seeing the wheels come over the windshield.

Here are some pics

thank GOD you are alright. I had the same thing happen to me in my evo8 last month due to rain and america's tire screwing up my tire caused my vehicle to hydroplane into the concrete divider.

MachSpeed said:
A couple days ago I was driving down the highway when all of a sudden it started raining very hard..... I was driving my 04 cobra when all of a sudden the car started to hydroplane(sp) out of control. I crossed three lanes of traffic and was hit by a Semi spun around and then was ran over by the trailer.....His rear wheels hit the rear 1/4 panel and bounced just over the cab of the car...... I honestly thought that was the end, seeing the wheels come over the windshield.

Here are some pics

Glad you are okay... it looked pretty hairy.
Also way too much info on that ticket, someone can have a field day with your identity.
Again, glad you and all are fine.

Its good that you're okay. This reminds me of the time when i saw a silver NSX hydroplane and go off a CA road a few years ago.

Back