• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

If I love NSX,should I drive it daily?

If I love NSX,should I drive it daily or just occasionally?

How do you guy feel on higher mileage?

For me,still daily drive in Bangkok traffic .:smile:
Tum

Last edited:
Daily gets my vote........Steve

If I love NSX,should I drive it daily or just occasionally?

How do you guy feel on higher mileage?

Tum

Why not drive it? I have never really understood questions like this. No offense to the original poster, but why in the world would you ask others if you should drive your own car? Drive it and enjoy it if you want to. Who cares if you get high mileage? The car can take it. Enjoy your car and life. You only get one shot, and do not need to worry about others approval.

Why not drive it? I have never really understood questions like this. No offense to the original poster, but why in the world would you ask others if you should drive your own car? Drive it and enjoy it if you want to. Who cares if you get high mileage? The car can take it. Enjoy your car and life. You only get one shot, and do not need to worry about others approval.

Thank guy,
Actually,I love to dive my NSX everyday and I do it.
but I ask this because someone tell me that I have to preserve it.
Now,you make me know I'm right. :biggrin:
Tum

I'd like to drive mine daily, but I can/t get the keys pryed out of my wife's HANDS!!!!!!!!:eek:

NICE AVITAR ! ^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't daily drive mine. I don't want to subject my car to all the dings and scrapes that you get with parking lots. I love driving it on the weekends and it makes it feel really special since I don't drive it all the time. My daughters fight over who's turn it is to go for a drive. Then my wife pipes up and says that its her turn....

That's not to say that you shouldn't daily drive the car yourself. If I had good parking situation and a short commute, I'd do it.

Tum

If you didn't live in Bangkok, I'd say drive it everyday, but in Bangkok traffic, no way!!!

That was my question..................how crappy are the drivers? and is the car likely to be damaged beyond repair?

I own 15 cars and still manage to put 15,000 miles in 1 yr on my NSX, my vote is drive the crap out of it and enjoy it!!!

It is so terrible in Bangkok traffic with manual trans.
but I still like drive it everyday.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Great, then keep it up. Let all those other yahoos keep there NSX's Garage queens so when I'm ready for another I can go buy a "basically new" NSX for used price!!!! hehehehehe

Quite a few folks drive the NSX on a daily basis. Mine is strictly a weekend cruiser though since sometimes I take naps during my lunch. Not enough room in the NSX for that (at least I cant recline the back seat very much), so my DD is a Honda Fit. :biggrin:

I can't believe that the median milage for an NSX is 5K a year. That means that there are A LOT of garage queens and some are being driven WAAAAY less than even 5K a year. What is the point of owning a car you hardly ever drive? Preserve it for who/what? I only drive it weekends because I can't drive it to work... still, I am managing to put more on than 5K a year. The irony is that if there was a few guys only that kept the milage low, they would have something special on their hands. But when everyone does it, then thats just the "norm" for the NSX and so their "special low milage" model isn't any more special or valuable than many others.

I love this car and want to preserve it, but I am not going to do it at the cost of never driving it. You never know how long you will live in this world. Don't sacrifice your today for some imaginary future that may or may not ever come. If you like driving it, then drive it. It is yours.... not someone else's.

:mad: :

I love this car and want to preserve it, but I am not going to do it at the cost of never driving it. You never know how long you will live in this world. Don't sacrifice your today for some imaginary future that may or may not ever come. If you like driving it, then drive it. It is yours.... not someone else's.[/QUOTE]

Thats the truth. Nobody's promised tomorrow. I wish I could drive mine everyday, but the 405 freeway at 5 in the afternoon says no way.

All the suggestions are great, NSXs are hand built to be driven. MRSARIT, I love traveling to Thailand, Bangkok and next time am there I will have to check your NSX out :smile: My brother (he loves NSX) is doing business in Laos and he travels to Bangkok a lot. Your NSX must be really standout in the crowd because last time I was in Bangkok I hardly see any sport's cars.:confused:

Happy motoring!

I would love to DD a NSX but the problem is that it's not easy to get in/out of...and has a very tight clutch....sucks for 45min of stop and go traffic every day.

Thank guys,
I'll drive her everyday like I bo before.:biggrin:

nsxpurextc,please let me know when you come here.

Back