• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Illinois/Wisc Brunch

I will try to make it. Does not look too far from Naperville........Steve

Last edited:
I'm up for it. I think the last one we had like 22 cars show up.

Brian

Bump........So how many do we have??????????

I'm in

I'm questionable. When do you need, if at all, a final head count? I'll contact more of the Wisconsin group. Thanks.

:biggrin: ...if only there were 3 seats in the NSX.

Oh man, you're just not thinking...

"I'm sorry girls, there's only room for one of you... unless one of you would like to sit on my lap for the trip."

You're absolutely right, what was I thinking? Now if only I had their #'s (phone numbers :wink: ) If I knew how to insert high-res pics in these darn messages I'd share a better pic of them...it's the best I can do, unless someone can give me a quick lesson...please.

I need to know the number of people by This Weekend so that I can notify the Restaurant of the number of seats! If you have not done it yet....Sound off!

I will be 2 with my wife Pat. What is our agenda.......Steve

Put me down for 2

Brian

This sounds great and I may make it but can't really commit. I am transitioning from IL to WI due to a job transfer and currently have a house in each place - getting one ready to move into and one ready to sell. I don't know exactly where my NSX or I will be on 7/30. If we are both in the same place I will try to go.

Anyway, for you Milwaukee area folks, our new house is near Delafield just off of Elmhurst Road south of 94. I'm looking forward to exercising the NSX in a little more open space than I regularly could around here -- and hopefully getting together on occasion.

IL NSX Count -1
WI NSX Count +1:smile:

Marc

Whoa, hey! An NSX brunch at the Grand Geneva? Why didn't anyone say something!! :biggrin: Wife and I are in! Time?

sportmarc said:
Anyway, for you Milwaukee area folks, our new house is near Delafield just off of Elmhurst Road south of 94. I'm looking forward to exercising the NSX in a little more open space than I regularly could around here -- and hopefully getting together on occasion.

IL NSX Count -1
WI NSX Count +1:smile:

Marc

Yo , I am a stone throw's from Delafield.
If you need any info on the transition let me know I would be more than happy to.

Brunch: I would love to meet you guys but I will be in pinehurst , NC pretending to be a golf pro.:redface:

What could you be doing that is more important than hanging out with your fellow NSXers????? :biggrin:

Bob Kenney said:
Sorry; I don't believe I can make it this coming Sunday.

needspeed said:
What could you be doing that is more important than hanging out with your fellow NSXers????? :biggrin:

Not much is more important than hanging out with fellow NSXers; but sometimes some things are more "Pressing".:wink:

Back