• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Illtech Auto Salon Cars and Coffee meet

Illtech Auto Salon will have a cars and coffee meet every first saturday of every month. This saturday will be their first meet and its sponsored by NOS energy drinks and starbucks coffee will be served there. I might put my car up on the dyno and see if the Prospeed ecu and RDX injector upgrade is worth it. Here's more info

Illtech Auto will soon be hosting Cars & Coffee (tentatively) the first Saturday of ea month.

To make it more interesting, our Sales & Detail Dept will be open to serve you-- We will have MANY SPECIALS!

*10% off (pre-paid labor) coupons
*Free shipping on all ADV.1, Volk, Advan, Class, K-sport suspensions, K&W suspensions, Moton-AST, StopTech breaks, Injen and more!
* Free 3 pull Dyno Session with AFR measure on any tuning package

Bring all of your friends family and enjoy all the cars and trucks that Bellevue and surrounding areas have to offer. Did we mention we have StarBucks coffee?

All makes and models are welcome, except green vehicles, duh!

Parking is limited to approx 100--Spots are first come first serve.

Media coverage is welcome-- Spread the word!

What: Cars and Coffee
When: 10am Feb, 2nd, 2013 Save The Date
Where: Illtech Auto Salon 614 116th Ave Ne Bellevue, Wa 98004
Who: Everyone from car enthusiast to people who just like cars, or who enjoy coffee
Why: Because who doesn't like cars--or coffee?!

Please say thank you and show some support by liking our fan page as well as our co-sponsors page for this event.

Co-Sponsors:

**Tim Crabtree State Farm Insurance & Financial Services
One Lake Bellevue Dr, Ste 102
Bellevue WA 98005**

425-747-3600
www.timcrabtree.com

**NOS Energy Drinks will also be providing delicious beverages for your bellies.**

I will come and check it out. Sounds fun

I would go check it out if I get up in time. Post a pre-meet time and place and I'll see if I'll be up in time.

Back