• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Im baaaack!!!!

Just wanted to let all of you know im back with acura after my short stint on the honda side i have found a home here at courtesy acura in littleton (denver) colorado. If any of you need anything dont hesitate to let me know. Thanks and i hope all is well with everyone!!

Clint howell

Clint, welcome back, thanks for the great service to the NSX community

Welcome back Clint.
Jerad's been doing great after you left

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Just wanted to let all of you know im back with acura after my short stint on the honda side i have found a home here at courtesy acura in littleton (denver) colorado. If any of you need anything dont hesitate to let me know. Thanks and i hope all is well with everyone!!

Clint howell

Welcome back....

Clint and Gerad, thanks for the trunk lip spoiler. Although very subtle, I can't wait to get it installed.

I was wondering where you went. Couldn't get a response from you. Just had to but a bunch of air conditioning parts from Temecula Acura. :mad: Welcome back, Clint.

Welcome back. I lived in Littleton for a short(about 6 months) while when I was a kid. Nice place to live from what I remember.

Thanks everyone glad to be back at this time im acura only except for the items that crossover for honda i have not found a reasonably priced source here yet ill post when i can find one until then let me know what you have a need for and ill get the best price possible.
Clint

Last edited:
Back