• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I'm relocating to Houston...

To all: I am leaving the Dallas area and moving to Houston. I will be leaving Top Speed Auto. :-(

I accepted a job offer that is a career changing opportunity I originally wanted about 12 years ago. I will be working as the service writer at Ferrari of Houston.

Yes, I also plan on adding another Ferrari to my stable down the road. :)

I will miss all of the Dallas crowd, but I am looking forward to meeting the Houston group. :)

I'm interested in meeting up with the Houston NSX group...what events are coming up?

Attached is a pic of my car...can I join ya'll? :D

Josh Lynch will be replacing me at Top Speed. He has previously been the tech assistant to Carl Cornelius (the ONLY NSX certified tech in the DFW area!) at McDavid Acura...and he plans on getting an NSX in his future. :)

I will still be available to help with Top Speed NSX parts or Enkei wheels if you need them, but anyone can also visit with Andrew (Saki) --- aka "JDMFreak" on Prime --- or Josh for your Top Speed NSX parts. :)

CHEERS!!!

Attachments

• IMG4150.jpg
    IMG4150.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Hey congrats! We have a good crowd down here too. I met you once at cupcake meet or something but I am sure will see more of you now. Car looks great btw, what Ferrari do you own now?

Thank you!

No Ferrari currently, but I previously owned an '81 308 GTSi for four years.

I'm planning on an early (ODB I) 355 berlinetta with manual trans. down the road for starters... :)

Welcome

how much for the gpw ? lol

Welcome!
How about a meet at the track ?? TWS in College Station, August 2 and 3. I will be there instructing and MAAAAYBE doing a session with my 91. :smile:

Track Event Registration: $199
Second Driver Fee: $99
Instructor Fee (required for novice drivers): $50
3 run group format, limited enrollment, about 3.5 hours daily track time to each group.

Register:

http://chinmotorsports.com

Congratulations on the move. FoH has a poor image in the Ferrari world so hopefully you can help turn that around!

Congratulations on the move. FoH has a poor image in the Ferrari world so hopefully you can help turn that around!

We are aware of that and very interested in changes to make that MUCH better...that's what I'm here to be a part of make happen.

Back