• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

I'm so FU***ING MAD!!!

I'm at target minding my own business and this guy i don't even know, i guess he saw me pull in with my nsx and waited for me to come in. He tells me are you that guy with that turbo nsx. i'm like yes. he then tells me that some piece of shit supra smoked me like my car was standing still. I told him it wasn't me and walked off. so, I don't think very much of it and call me frined to ask him a question and before i even greet him he's like ooooooooooooooooohhh i heard you got your ass kicked. I was like what the FUC* are you talking about. now i pop a transistor and start yelling at him to shut the fuc* up and tell me how this happened. He then starts telling me that some fagget named nacho who's into sti's goes around telling a lot of people that this supra beat me. I really don't care what people think about me, but now i'm calling a bunch of people and they are saying the same thing and they are all making a big deal about it and running there mouth saying i was beat! It really bothers me because it wasn't me. I'm not the only guy with a black turbo nsx. I really want to punch this little fagot in the gut really hard and see him throw up. Did anyone with a black nsx race a supra last week on Fri? It's really stupid and childish for posting this, but since i have a lot going on right now it's bugging me out. :mad:

YEah I would brush it off, too many kids out there with there parent bought tuner cars trying to race everyone and/or start drama in order to pull you in as bait. I stay away from crowds and local car meets unless it is an NSX gathering, because they have nothing else better to do but gossip and rumor build ups and word spreads. I had this issue when I first bought the car back in 02 or 03 can't remember but don't let some anonymous person get under your skin. Not worth your time. Just know it wan't you.

:smile:

gil

is it too soon to be feeling nostalgic about highschool, i just graduated less then a week ago, and my commencement isnt until the 1st.

just shrug it off. its a supra dont worry about it, you car can beat Ferrari's.
people will forget about it in probably less than a week anyway.

you should stop worrying about douches that are more into street racing than reality and have less maturity then you're average 9th grade highschooler. you should just let it go and worry about the other things you said you had going on.

I'm at target minding my own business and this guy i don't even know, i guess he saw me pull in with my nsx and waited for me to come in. He tells me are you that guy with that turbo nsx. i'm like yes. he then tells me that some piece of shit supra smoked me like my car was standing still. I told him it wasn't me and walked off. so, I don't think very much of it and call me frined to ask him a question and before i even greet him he's like ooooooooooooooooohhh i heard you got your ass kicked. I was like what the FUC* are you talking about. now i pop a transistor and start yelling at him to shut the fuc* up and tell me how this happened. He then starts telling me that some fagget named nacho who's into sti's goes around telling a lot of people that this supra beat me. I really don't care what people think about me, but now i'm calling a bunch of people and they are saying the same thing and they are all making a big deal about it and running there mouth saying i was beat! It really bothers me because it wasn't me. I'm not the only guy with a black turbo nsx. I really want to punch this little fagot in the gut really hard and see him throw up. Did anyone with a black nsx race a supra last week on Fri? It's really stupid and childish for posting this, but since i have a lot going on right now it's bugging me out. :mad:

I am kind of scared you have this outlook on driving, yet are out there on public roads with 400+ hp on tap, in a high performance sportscar.

:eek:

I own a Hookah Lounge in S. Cal and every other customers I get either drivers a EVO, STI, S2k, or even a Corvette, they all want to race me, and they all thing they're the S..T. At the end of the day, I always ask them if they can own a NSX over their POS, would they, pertty much all of them answers "yes."

Don't sweat over this, at the end of the day, it's just a car to serve as your point A to B transportation. It is nice to travel in style with some speed, and we all have a little pride in our ride, but not worth loosing sleep over it.

If some jack ass hit your car, than it's some thing worth of getting mad at.

Last edited:
First of all, calm down and grow up. What does it matter what someomne saays about you.

Secondly, must you call everyone that you don't like a "fagot"? Act a little more mature. :rolleyes:

My nephew also a 4th grader told me his teacher once smoked me in his Skyline and even told him his Skyline is a GTR when it was not. I ask my nephew to tell his teacher to see me. I am still waiting.

Eh, anyone that willingly goes by 'Nacho' probably deserves a few insults hurtled their way.

First of all, calm down and grow up. What does it matter what someomne saays about you.

Secondly, must you call everyone that you don't like a "fagot"? Act a little more mature. :rolleyes:

I kinda wish now i didn't write that, but I was really, really upset. I don't let things like that bother me, but the fact that a stranger tells me this and then a close friend tells me about it, which i'm sure he was just busting my balls about it then i call other aquaintances and heard the story, it really hit me. It's crazy that people can make up lies and actually come around to personal friends!

I wouldn't worry about it man. Rumors suck but oh well. Hell, look at how well Chopsjazz is handling the rumor that he's a school teacher with a fondness of near underage women. He doesn't give a damn :biggrin: Oh Chops, I think you remember that whole fiasco from last year, even though it was rather short lived.

I think you're initial angry reaction to this wasn't so much about the idea of losing a race, but rather the fact that people out there are actually gossiping, making stories, lies, etc etc about you. I know the feeling. I live in a community of gossips. So I can understand. With that said...
I am always reminded of what Bruce Lee said: " It is not what they do that matters, challenging me and all that, but rather... how I respond to it."
I guess in life, such things will always come and go, and especially now that I am driving an NSX, such things will always happen.
So I say, let bygone be bygone. Let it go or it will eat you up inside.
Peace. Take it easy.

it could be worse.... your name could be nacho :tongue:
i wonder if they named him that cause his mother's...... well, you get the point

I'd just forget it. Seems like some idiots that have no life have nothing else to talk about. We all know the fact that Supras are pigs and can't turn.

Besides we all know that only Vin Deisel and girls drive Supras!

The truth of it is, Nacho Libre probably has a huge inferiority complex about your car, or he's jealous of it. That's why he picked it to mouth off about.

Don't sweat it. Your NSX is way cooler than whatever hatch back he's driving. Even if it is faster who cares? They are one fugly car. :smile:

It's too bad. I once had some fun with a supra on the highway, and when it was over we both pulled off and admired each others cars. That's how it should be.

hahahahahaha, this has gotta be one of the funniest posts i've ever read at prime... tell me it's a troll, please.

Yeh I try to ignor misreble or envious people. Its best to avoid confrontation with foul hearted people, if they continue and the opportunity arises to nock the person out before they reach for help(gun)then they can't sue you. :biggrin:

Grow up please.

All this talk about the name Nacho needs to STOP NOW!:mad:
He is not here to defend himself, its just rude.

Plus, it's Nacho perrogative to talk about other peoples names.

All this talk about the name Nacho needs to STOP NOW!:mad:
He is not here to defend himself, its just rude.

Plus, it's Nacho perrogative to talk about other peoples names.

NACHOOOOOOOO !!!!:biggrin:

Phew I thought first another NSX got destroyed by envier after reading the topic.
But after reading the post.. :rolleyes: if you got no other problems, than random people you don't know talking about cars that are faster than yours, you should consider yourself lucky.

I kinda wish now i didn't write that, but I was really, really upset. I don't let things like that bother me, but the fact that a stranger tells me this and then a close friend tells me about it, which i'm sure he was just busting my balls about it then i call other aquaintances and heard the story, it really hit me. It's crazy that people can make up lies and actually come around to personal friends!

First of all, I don't see why you should be getting so upset by what somebody else you don't know is telling other people you don't know about things you didn't do ???

Now, if this guy would be telling people that you had killed somebody, now THAT would be something else. But this is just a guy telling people that someone was faster on a particalur moment than you.

So? What's the point? There is ALWAYS somebody out there who will be faster :biggrin:

And as far as your so-called friend are concerned.
If they would rather believe somebody unknown than you, they weren't such good friends to start with :rolleyes:

Back