• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Image from "best-car" magazine...2010./

The japanese magazine famous for doing rederings that more times than not have actually been pretty accurate of prototypes coming out...

168bdjq.jpg

Saturn has come out with some nice styling on their entry level cars lately!!!! What?? That's the next NSX?? Hell, the Sky looks better than that. Could be the resurrection of the Opel GT as well.

Sad to see something like that. Hope Acura can turn around its styling dept. Someone said on here Buicks look better than Acura. I absolutely agree.

From the magazine:

there's been an engineering target set which involves bettering the 7minute 30second mark at the world famous Nurburgring.

They better do better than that. The new LFA from Toyota is already doing low 7:20's around the Nur.

Wow, everybody should just stop everything that you are doing and run to the dealer to put down a deposit. Look, a true competitor of the Hyundai Tiburon. I am sure at $100k MSRP, the car will have a waiting list of at least 5 years.
Steve

168bdjq.jpg

mazda%20RX8%208.jpg

Saw this on ign the other day. Parts of it look...reasonable...parts of it--wait what the freak is that???! Keep in mind these are older photos.

new-nsx--20050712101937272.jpg

Currently it's fairly reasonably rumored that due to the flop on the disagreement on the design below the NSX wont be out until 2011 O.O.

2ca7bf36792d49898cd61fd049241b28.jpg

IMO they can take their time, none of these designs make me happy in ANY WAY.

They really need to go back to MR design. FR design just isn't cutting it. I really wish the Honda would wake up and do the right thing.

Saw the photo above in this video (starts at about 2:00 minutes in):
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yIjBNa8e4N0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yIjBNa8e4N0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Saw the photo above in this video (starts at about 2:00 minutes in):
</object>

That's where I saw both photos, kinda odd that they'd put the old one but that show is very low budget and even less passion/thought is put into it ;-P.

They really need to go back to MR design. FR design just isn't cutting it. I really wish the Honda would wake up and do the right thing.

Took my wife to the St Pete "Honda" Indy car races yesterday.

We walked into the Acura and Honda display of new cars and she said to me "lets get out of here, very dull"

Now keep in mind this is a woman who is shopping for a new car! and loves Honda. She bought a Honda Civic SI in 06 and likes the S2000 but thinks its engine saw its peak at least 5 years ago.

We've never been Porsche fans, but drove a Cayman and think that might be the way to go.

Its a shame....Honda has a huge audiance at these races and nothing to sell to the sports car fans.

Loved watching the GT40's in practice yesterday (first time I've seen Ford's race car). Please Honda... rethink mid-engine design

Attachments

• gt40 start.jpg
    gt40 start.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 147
  • GT running fast.jpg
    GT running fast.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 151
picard.jpg

Give me a couple more years to make a name for myself in the finance industry, then you guys use all your connections to enable me to rise to the top of the Honda ladder. I'll even learn Japanese, no big deal.

All your problems will be solved even if it bankrupts the company [only for a few years].

I honestly think that might be your best bet at this point.

Back