• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

In stock and ready to ship - Genuine NSX-R goods in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the NA2 type r pillar covers work with NA1? -yes, coupes, non targa models

Also, do you have a set of JDM tails in stock? - I have used set arriving in a few days with center light and matching 3rd brake light in like new condition.

Can you also get the center piece? - yes, I can special order for you.

Last edited:
Updated stock list. Headliner set and nav pod sold. Matching plastic front and rear interior sash covers will be available end of the month. This final bit will provide a 100% NSX-R unique matte finish interior trim replacement for right hand drive cars. Left hand drive cars can use everything but the gauge bezel surround/trim.
IMG_7893.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Moses,

As pictured in the original Ebay add purchased from, it was the plate alone for sale. Similar screws and washers can be sourced at any hardware store. I can always order the OEM fasteners for you but they run about 3 dollars each!

I'll be booking an order next week, so if anyone would like to have something special ordered and arrive by the end of the month, I will need deposits by Monday. Thanks.

Hi!! Do you have in stock the NSX-R shift boot and the Nav pod? If sot, how much for both shipped to 33126, or even better, shipped to Argentine through USPS? Thanks!!!!

^ Pm sent.

New EDM left hand drive master power window switch with auto up feature (direct plug and play - no mods needed) - 195.00 - sold - 07-07-13

IMG_1001.jpg

Last edited:
AdvansCPAP,

Will you be getting another Type-S horn button again?

J

Hello Moses,

As pictured in the original Ebay add purchased from, it was the plate alone for sale. Similar screws and washers can be sourced at any hardware store. I can always order the OEM fasteners for you but they run about 3 dollars each!

I'll be booking an order next week, so if anyone would like to have something special ordered and arrive by the end of the month, I will need deposits by Monday. Thanks.

That's fine. I"ll make something work.

AdvansCPAP,

Will you be getting another Type-S horn button again?

J

They have been discontinued.

I'm looking for an OEM NAV POD (used or new is ok) Price? thanks!

390.00. I have one arriving on Monday along with other items listed below.

Update of new available parts in stock on Monday:

1x NSX-R sun visors with hardware. Fits coupes only. - $485.00 - (sold 6-21)
IMG_0267.jpg

1x NSX-R NA2 A pilllar covers (pair) -345.00 -(sold 7-01)
IMG_0341.jpg

1x NSX-R extended seat belt receivers - perfect for aftermarket seats - 160.00 (Sold 6-3)
IMG_0795.jpg

NSX-R shift boot - 120.00 - (SOLD 6-18)
IMG_0337.jpg

1x JDM navigation pod with vent attachment - 390.00 (Sold 6-03)
IMG_0511.JPG

1x NSX-R pedal cover set - 284.00 (Sold 7-16)
IMG_0360.jpg

1x NSX-R OEM coolant bottle cover - 225.00 (Sold 6-19)
IMG_0340.jpg

Everyone who special ordered goods will be contacted by Monday.

Thank you, Louis.

Last edited:
All orders have been shipped for those who have completed payment. Tracking numbers provided via PM. Items in the above post are now currently in stock and ready to ship.

Will you be getting another set of seat belt extenders any time soon?

Will you be getting another set of seat belt extenders any time soon?

If Honda has them in stock, I can bring in a set for you around the end of the month since I have some other pending orders to complete. PM me for details

I just got this rare Type S steering wheel in stock. I would give it a 10 for condition, but since it is not in the original package I would rate it 9.99. It is the most mint Type S used wheel that I have seen for sale here on Prime. Last one posted was selling for 800.00 and this one looks to be in much better condition. Nice matte finish with soft leather. Pics below are of actual steering wheel I have (the wheel itself only is for sale, horn button not included). I have accessories such as fixed steering hub, trim ring, R horn button and bolts to complete it at a special price if you buy the wheel.
$850.00 OBO. Sold 06-13.

IMG_1086.jpg
IMG_1080.jpg
IMG_1075.jpg
IMG_1069.jpg
IMG_1068.jpg
IMG_1067.jpg
IMG_1066.jpg
IMG_1064.jpg
IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1061.jpg

Last edited:
1x - Front/ rear 02+ NSX-R emblems in stock - 79.00 each

IMG_0592.jpg

1x - used mint condition 9.99 out of 10 rating, 02+ NSX-R horn button in stock - 240.00 - sold

IMG_0585.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking to finalize an order middle of next week from Japan. If anyone want's to special order, please let me know by the 26th. Thank you.

PM's replied and all special order items should be arriving to the USA in about 5-7 business days. Thank you, Louis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back