• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

In the market with a couple of quick questions...

Doing some research on the Advan GT's it looks like this wheel setup will probably be about perfect as well. Flush but without a stretched tire on a lowered car.

18x8.0 +45
19x10 +35

Welcome to NSX World...
I have a '92 Blk on Blk, VERY stock 5 Sp with 16.5 k miles on it. I am where you are just 12 months ago when I started looking for a car.
The truest words any NSX owner will tell you is that these cars are a blast to drive-there's such great noises when the V-tec kicks in.
Your Blk on Blk PS shot looks great.
Good luck with the hunt!

I'm on my third NSX now and all of them have been the 5 speed coupes.... I've driven the 6 speed and do like the extra gear and extra HP, but I'm a sucker for the manual steering.... If it was a daily driver I prolly would go with the NA2 6 speed.

Best suggestion would be to drive them both, hopefully some one will be nice enough to let you hit the twisties in it to really get the feeling for the differences.

I searched way too long for my latest NSX looking for white, finally decided on a black on black that was too good to pass up on.....then wrapped it in a pearl white:biggrin:

So don't get too hung up on color, with wrap technology these days and the affordability of it , you can switch colors every five years and never ruin the value of the car by painting it a different color.

Here is mine....had the wrap on over three years now and it still looks brand new.

dc65b35dbe87be47f879cf2b0be5b9ef.jpg

I have owned both a 92' 5-speed and a 97' 6-speed. The biggest difference isn't the engine, power, shift ratios ... it's the manual rack vs. power rack! I miss the manual rack and wish I could put it in my 97' ... it would then be perfect!

Back