• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Incredible Download

small world!

hmmm... Great find Armando! My friend fwd'd this to me the other day (he's from FL' too). Very cool, I must say... surface topography is always fascinating, especially for familiarized terrain.

I did a zoom-in of the area & home I currently reside in. I was a bit disappointed to find that it was imagery of 2 years ago or so :confused: Nonetheless, very fun way to pass time online.

Armando,

I always like your posts in the off topic section.

I am however curious, do you have a day job?

did you land some kinda cool gig that pays you to surf the web for 8 hours a day?

NSXFreak00 said:
Armando,

I always like your posts in the off topic section.

I am however curious, do you have a day job?

did you land some kinda cool gig that pays you to surf the web for 8 hours a day?
I am an ilegal alien therfore I receive plenty of government checks every month, including one from Lud to keep all the tight asses on here entertained. :biggrin:

Armando

MiamieNeSeX said:
...including one from Lud to keep all the tight asses on here entertained. :biggrin:

Armando

and i thought my job was tough!

wonder if they will ever make google earth real time. that would be amazing!!!...although it may be an invasion of privacy....

yup, signed up for it immediately upon availability, am now waiting for production / premium (paid) product availability. currently, it's a fun toy at this point, but also has some practical uses when premium becomes available.

great, thanks a lot Armando. :rolleyes:
My productivity just went in the toilet. Just what I needed, a self inflicted 2 hour tour of the earth! :tongue:

BTW, all you others, I know what Amando's day job is. I'll auction off this privileged information. Please post your bids here. Hint: he has one of the coolest jobs down on the gold coast :cool: .

MiamieNeSeX said:
I am an ilegal alien therfore I receive plenty of government checks every month, including one from Lud to keep all the tight asses on here entertained. :biggrin:

Armando
Funny... I thought your a professional fine vodka taster and strip club regulator! :confused:
:biggrin:

Back