• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Indianapolis Service

Justin, Plan on getting here early then Kyle can pick you up and hang all day since he doesn't work EVER:smile: then bring you back when the nsx is done.

Will he take me to O'Charleys? i want to get soup and then go to his house to watch Delta Force.

I will be making the drive to get my car lowered. Why throw away $$$ to an impersonal dealer when you can give it to a trusted member like Brian?

I plan on driving up US 42 along the river. Beautiful drive to Cinci.

Let me know when you're going up! I'll roll my baby up to for her service (I'll have a ride home with you :biggrin:)

Let me know when you're going up! I'll roll my baby up to for her service (I'll have a ride home with you :biggrin:)

Sounds good. I am thinking sometime in March.
I'll have to look at the orecast for a nice day above 45 degrees.

Can anyone help me out?............I'm looking for a good non dealer NSX guy in INDY area. Someone mentioned Bob Demaree but his shop has a disconnected #.
Anyone know how to contact him or where he lives....
Thanks. Been an owner now for 24 hours.
BAG

y not have someone follow you and take your X to source1??
Brian is great and he'll hook you up..i've personally seen their work and i was very impress..the attention to details and cleanliness..very professional..great peeps to deal with and the price is very fair..my car is being work on as we speak.. well, 4 more hours until completion since i was missing one particular part and it's been ship in from cali..gotta wait til Tuesday night to pick it up.

give them a holla..

Back