• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Indy get-together

Joined
1 June 2005
Messages
659
Location
Indianapolis, IN
There's a car show at the Dog N' Suds Saturday night in Greenwood. Djdrock & myself will be there. I know it's short notice, but make it if you can. If you don't know where it's at, PM for more details. No fees, just drive up and park............the best kind.
 
Well, I'm going out of town so I can't make it. What kind of crowd is it? I got the impression that most of the cruise-ins down on the south side were almost all domestic muscle. Not a problem as long as they're at least import tolerant, but I'd be hesitant to pull into a lot full of Mustangs and Camaros :rolleyes:

Nate
 
There is a mixture of everything. Saw many nice imports and muscle cars. Hundreds of cars last weekend. Supras, Civics, old Vettes etc...
 
Joe and I were there last night, and saw 2 other NSX's drive by. A red one and a black one.

I am wondering if they frequent this forum?
 
djdrock said:
There is a mixture of everything. Saw many nice imports and muscle cars. Hundreds of cars last weekend. Supras, Civics, old Vettes etc...

How often do they do these things?? Let me know in advance and I might be able to make it down there for one. Any excuse to put miles on my car. :D ;)
 
djdrock said:
Joe and I were there last night, and saw 2 other NSX's drive by. A red one and a black one.

I am wondering if they frequent this forum?


Was the black one clean with dark tint and chrome wheels?? My little brother is down there and he has been borrowing my '91 NSX for a few weeks now. It might have been him.
 
Meeyatch1 said:
Was the black one clean with dark tint and chrome wheels?? My little brother is down there and he has been borrowing my '91 NSX for a few weeks now. It might have been him.

I think so, only saw it from a distance. Looked like a short personalized license plate, but I couldn't make it out.
 
They have these every Saturday afternoon/night. People start showing up around 2 or so, and people leave around 10.

If you make it down, and others, maybe we could get together for a drive before hand through the twisties of Southern Johnson County and Brown County...clean up the cars...and then head to Dog n' Suds.
 
jonas1jp said:
I think so, only saw it from a distance. Looked like a short personalized license plate, but I couldn't make it out.


HAHA!! That was probably my brother in my '91!! The license plate says '91 NSX'. :)
 
djdrock said:
They have these every Saturday afternoon/night. People start showing up around 2 or so, and people leave around 10.

If you make it down, and others, maybe we could get together for a drive before hand through the twisties of Southern Johnson County and Brown County...clean up the cars...and then head to Dog n' Suds.


Cool....I will make a plan to try and get down there soon for one of these. Heck, if my brother still has my car down there I can bring both NSX's. :D
 
Back
Top