• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Info on Fantastic Finishes in West Palm?

Anyone heard of these guys?

Since the other guys insurance is taking care of everything I want the BEST.

Cost is not a factor.

Can you suggest the BEST (spare no expense) paint shop in south Florida?

This is repeated from a personal friend's experience ~4 years ago to me. From what I saw I can say that the quality of work is excellent and the cost shows it. Just be forwarned that they may do to you what they did to him and just do "padding" by saying that they ran into a few unexpected things and had to buy some more parts. They hit you with it when you come to get the car. He went off on them saying he never authorized it and demanded the other person's insurance be billed, which they refused when they were not contacted for the authorization of the extra parts. The next thing they said was if he didn't pay they'd immediatly file a mechanic's lein and "take their paint back" while waving a spray car of auto paint remover. YMMV.

I've heard from reputable sources that Fantastic Finishes is the best around Palm Beach County. There is another choice if you're willing to take the car to Pompano Beach... First Class Auto. They do ALL of Shelton Ferrari's work and have worked on many NSX's. They're not cheap... but you get what you pay for. I know of several people with high-end cars that have had work performed by this company and the work was exceptional. Best of luck. Sorry to hear you need body work. That really sucks!

Back