• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Integra with NSX tail lights WTF?

Classic Rice Crap ... those tailights alone are @ least $400 which is 25% of the actual value $2.000 that is on ebay right now (still can't believe people bid for that)

Oscar

What happened to the front of the car? Did they just give up?

Oh, and BTW- His loss is your gain. :)

^^^^

OMG!! Please delete that nasty photo............ it's a disagrace to the CRX :(

what ever happen to taste full mods. I remember when the tunner market first started out everything was nice and clean. When i was a teenager (6yrs ago) we modded our cars civic, integras, civics type-r's, and integra type-r's but we did it tastefully. keeping the factory lines of the car. Buying only Mugen, C-west, Greddy/Trust parts, ect. Most all the parts at that time were JDM or equivalent. Now the market got flooded w/ crap that everyone will rather buy cheap imitations. These days its seems like who can do the nastiest ugliest thing to there car. bolting diffrent parts from diffrent cars. Intresting thing is you can still take a factory JDM Type-r to a carshow and win (i guess its timeless). I don't mind seeing the younger crowd modding their cars because everyone has a budget and starts from somewhere, but at least make something of it.

The CRX looks OK ...that Integra looks like crap...I guess if your gonna build an ugly, crappy car it's better to use an Integra they built a million of than to screw up a real NSX:rolleyes:

Back