• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interested in NSX in Littleton

Hello Colorado Owners,

I'm interested in buying a 2003 Formula Red NSX in Littleton,Co. I was wondering if someone local had any info on history or if someone would be kind to check the car out for me. I would greatly appreciate it. Will be more than happy to compensate for your time. Thanks much.

Thanks Mr. Erickson I greatly appreciate it. Please let me know how I can return a favor or compensate you for your time. I have been waiting a long time for this opportunity to purchase my dream car so I hope everything is all well. Hoping its the "RIGHT ONE". But if not I will continue the search. The dealer sent me pics via email but they are a little blurry or out of focus. I wanted to see the condition of paint up close and condition of weather seals around targa top. Thanks again. Hope to hear from you soon.

After Will left this afternoon I was able to take this car out for about 5 miles. Everything seemed all right to me; gearbox is sweet, clutch is strong, runs straight, stops straight, sounds good -- it possibly has the intake snorkle removed. It runs very strong and gets high marks in driving.

Will is right -- this is not a museum car, but it still looks very, very nice. There is nothing that $1500 - $2000 in a top end body shop can't take care of. Hell, a decent detailing would handle a lot of it.

I would recommend a full PPI with the car on a lift. I don't think it has ever been wrecked, but would like a closer look. Again it drives fine.

Will is more into the flaws while I am not. I just returned from completing all 48 contiguous states in my '93 (which now is approaching 170,000 miles) and this one looks a LOT better than mine! :biggrin:

Bob is very pleasant and I enjoyed working with him.

Good luck

Thanks Mark. You guys are awesome I can't thank you and Will enough. The NSX community is truly outstanding. I Will keep you posted on the continuing process.

Back