• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

iPhone 4 almost NEW w/box VER 4.1

Asking $525.00

This is basically a new iPhone 4.....version 4.1? I believe it is a 14GB or 16GB. It's about a month old, but barely used because I have a company phone and all the calls to the iPhone get forwarded to my work number. So I leave it at home as I can't stand clutter.

Comes with box. Phone is MINT. I carried it for a week in its cover. Cover will be included....it's a iSkin solo protective cover. Charger will be included and new never open/used headphones. Charged PROPERLY! I don't carry this phone, but I let the battery drain all the way before re-charging the battery. I was told this is the proper way to extend battery life.

I'm going to throw the sim card into my old iPhone and do not have any use for this one. My company upgraded my work phone to a new blackberry with internet and email, so I really have no use for 2 smart phones, just keeping my personal number to ensure I'm getting calls.

3k63m53o35O35W25P5b1abf58871e51691c2d.jpg

3m83ob3l95O65Z25T3b1a85569bfcef931719.jpg

Back