• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is there any vendor that sells the DF style side diffusers?

^ that's not bad. Get someone or synth to measure the exact length of the DF ones and just provide them with the info. Hmm kinda tempting now...

I was thinking, those attached to the bottom of some WW sideskirts using 2 pieces of aluminum flat stock on either side to sandwich them and the skirt together would eliminate the "sagging" the WW are known for as well as provide what I would imagine is a pretty good support for the side diffusers.

Definitely something to ponder as I will probably going with WW sides down the road...

^ that's not bad. Get someone or synth to measure the exact length of the DF ones and just provide them with the info. Hmm kinda tempting now...

Agreed! My thoughts exactly...

The ebay ones posted about look as flat as an ironing board. THe DF ones have a lot of curves in them to match the contour of the OEM or Stacy's side skirts form. I have the DF ones and its not a 100% perfect fit to the OEM side skirts but very close. Just a little bit of modification than they will fit tight, otherwise it leaves a slightly gap. I can't imagine how bad the flat ironing board ebay ones would look like. If someone where to replicated the DF ones it would have to be fully molded and built from the ground up to match the NSX skirts. Here is my cell phone pic. You can see there are a lot more curves and shape to it than just a flat piece.

large.jpg

I think DF still sells them. You have to know who to ask. I know there's a difference b/n the Stacy vs the oem, so make sure you ask for the right one.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

I think DF still sells them. You have to know who to ask. I know there's a difference b/n the Stacy vs the oem, so make sure you ask for the right one.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

Do you realize how ridiculous this sounds? What are they, drug dealers? Why is it so complicated that you can't just call and order a set? When I find the right person, should I use my decoder ring to write a purchase order that will self destruct after acknowledgement? Then throw some bones in a witch's stew in hopes that the part actually gets built?

I'm sure Brian from Source1 or S.O.S. can help you. And once you got a taste, you'll want more. Or try calling them direct. I think they still use telephones.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The BMW in the eBay add has different side splitters. Look at the very back by the rear wheels... the ones on the BMW slightly flare up whereas the ones in the ad itself are flat front to back.

Back