• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Is this over the rear wheel sizing limit on stock rear fenders?

Here's the setup I'm looking at purchasing:
18x8 +35 F
19x9.5 +20 R

I know that rear isn't 'extreme' compared to some of the fenderliner-less pulled/rolled madness out there, but I don't want to mangle my fenders in that way, and I am limited to this fitment by the style of the wheels I'm looking at. Can anyone speak to this fitting easily without extremely stretched tires?

For what it's worth I'm on Tein RA's so I have substantial drop currently, albeit not what the kids call 'slammed' these days ;) yet!

I'm currently running 19x9.5 +25 with a 275/30/19 tire with no rubbing issues.

I don't see any real issues with running 19x9.5 +20 with a 265/30/19 tire.

I am running 19" 9.5 +20 with a 245/35 tyre and it rubs on hard corners. I am removing the fender liners and adding negative camber to try and remedy this.

I'm currently running 19x9.5 +25 with a 275/30/19 tire with no rubbing issues.

I don't see any real issues with running 19x9.5 +20 with a 265/30/19 tire.

Is your car lowered?

Is your car lowered?

Yes - Eibachs

photo_34.JPG

Here's the setup I'm looking at purchasing:
18x8 +35 F
19x9.5 +20 R

I know that rear isn't 'extreme' compared to some of the fenderliner-less pulled/rolled madness out there, but I don't want to mangle my fenders in that way, and I am limited to this fitment by the style of the wheels I'm looking at. Can anyone speak to this fitting easily without extremely stretched tires?

For what it's worth I'm on Tein RA's so I have substantial drop currently, albeit not what the kids call 'slammed' these days ;) yet!

You might consider milling 5mm off the rear wheels +25 is pretty maxxed out.

Back