• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ITR Expo at Mid-Ohio Aug 20-21

Last year, we (ITRCA) gladly helped get the word out for NSXPO 2011 and had a few members attend the event at NJMP as well.

In return, we invite all NSXCA members and friends to our annual event. This year, ITR Expo 12 will be at Mid-Ohio on Aug 20-21. It consists of a two day HPDE and a banquet on the night of the 20th.

I know we have a members who own both vehicles and attend both events.

We hope to see you a few you out there with us this year. Please see www.itrexpo.com for more details, information, etc.

main.php

Thanks again! And if this post is outside the rules scope, please let me know.

Favorite event of the year, every year. Absolutely can't wait.

I think Don was considering this. Would give us a goal at getting the ITR finished. Engine is ready for the install, just a matter of Don and his mechanic mentor Chuck, finding the time together.

We'll check it out!

PM the guy that made this thread, he runs the place :)

I think Don was considering this. Would give us a goal at getting the ITR finished. Engine is ready for the install, just a matter of Don and his mechanic mentor Chuck, finding the time together.

We'll check it out!
Don & Carla I hope you make it out, it will be a great time. I should have the Realtime ITR there. Bernie

Don & Carla I hope you make it out, it will be a great time. I should have the Realtime ITR there. Bernie

Where's the progress updates? I can't wait to see that in action...errr back in action.

how do you register ?

Back